Exante water flavour

Divalicious

Silver Member
Does anyone know whether Exante have sorted them out and won`t kick you out of ketosis. CDCs won`t sell them to me unless I buy packs from them as well :mad:. Water is unbearable ATM, too cold... Thinking of losing a few more lbs :D x x

Like 4 in my area lol... Av emailed Exante as well so fingers crossed they are ok. I just remember people saying the carbs were too high for ketosis so I avoided them. x x

I'ves used Exante water flavourings 1tsp a day for the past 26 days and it hasn't knocked me out of ketosis at all. I use 1tsp in 600mls of water and it tastes okay, but I guess it's down to your own personal preference. I doubt they will knock you out of ketosis, they wouldn't sell them otherwise.....would they? :confused:

Thanks Midnight... I just had to be sure coz I was on a diet break when they were introduced. I only remember people saying the carbs were too high etc... Your reply was helpful, how`s the diet going for you? *off to buying* x x

I use them in work and i drink up to four litres of water per day , and fact time use the stuff for water, today after one week i find i am out of ketosis
not sure if its due to the powder or not

Glad I could put your mind at ease. The orange and peach flavours are lovely I sometimes have 2tsps a day and it still keeps me in ketosis.

The diet is going great. Thanks for asking. I cant believe I am almost at the end of my first month and I'm still fired up to do this, so I'm looking forward to starting month two:D

Wow just looked at your ticker 98lbs lost :eek:
Talk about an inspiration! you must look like a totally different woman to the one when you first started Exante. Amazing!

Thanks Midnight... I just had to be sure coz I was on a diet break when they were introduced. I only remember people saying the carbs were too high etc... Your reply was helpful, how`s the diet going for you? *off to buying* x x

Exante flavourings are about 3g carb per teaspoon, so 1-2 tsp a day should be fine - but you probably can't have every bit of water you drink flavoured with it! (Other VLCD flavourings use aspartame for the sweetener and are more like 0.03g carb per tsp, so you can have as much as you like without having to worry about ketosis... you just have to worry about the aspartame!)

I enjoy having them sometimes. (I particularly like a little of the orange flavouring in my chocolate milkshake made up hot)

Thanks that was very helpful guys. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back