Exante Working Solution

tamz

Hi all,

I started on the exante diet working solution last week and I have nearly lost half a stone already! Is anyone else on the Working Solution? I know in the first few weeks you generally loose more, so I was wondering what kind of weekly weight loss I should expect a few weeks down the line?

The first couple of days I struggled slightly because of the sugar withdrawal I think, but it helped eating 4 times a day (three packs + 400 calorie meal). It stopped my stomach growling at me as I knew that I was only a couple of hours away till my next meal. I was a bit dubious at first thinking that I was consuming too much for this to work, but 5 days in showed I had lost 4lbs!

I love the exante bars, they are much better than other meal replacement bars I’ve had, and they look massive.

Tamz xx :)

Well done! Sarah P on the Exante board is also doing the working solution. I was doing it but wasnt sure I was eating the right amount of carbs even though I was having recipes off the exante website. What sort of things do you have for your meal? I'm just doing the total solution at the mo xx

Hey, come over to the Exante board and join us on there. I have lost lots on the Working Solution and after my first initial losses on Total, I have lost an average of 3.5lbs per week. I did have a lot to lose at the start though.

Hope it is still going well!

Back