• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Exante Working Solution

Hi all,

I started on the exante diet working solution last week and I have nearly lost half a stone already! Is anyone else on the Working Solution? I know in the first few weeks you generally loose more, so I was wondering what kind of weekly weight loss I should expect a few weeks down the line?

The first couple of days I struggled slightly because of the sugar withdrawal I think, but it helped eating 4 times a day (three packs + 400 calorie meal). It stopped my stomach growling at me as I knew that I was only a couple of hours away till my next meal. I was a bit dubious at first thinking that I was consuming too much for this to work, but 5 days in showed I had lost 4lbs!

I love the exante bars, they are much better than other meal replacement bars I’ve had, and they look massive.

Tamz xx :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

flumpy

Well done! Sarah P on the Exante board is also doing the working solution. I was doing it but wasnt sure I was eating the right amount of carbs even though I was having recipes off the exante website. What sort of things do you have for your meal? I'm just doing the total solution at the mo xx

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
Hey, come over to the Exante board and join us on there. I have lost lots on the Working Solution and after my first initial losses on Total, I have lost an average of 3.5lbs per week. I did have a lot to lose at the start though.

Hope it is still going well!