Exante Working Solution

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by tamz, 9 April 2009 Social URL.

1. tamz

tamz Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(12.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all,

I started on the exante diet working solution last week and I have nearly lost half a stone already! Is anyone else on the Working Solution? I know in the first few weeks you generally loose more, so I was wondering what kind of weekly weight loss I should expect a few weeks down the line?

The first couple of days I struggled slightly because of the sugar withdrawal I think, but it helped eating 4 times a day (three packs + 400 calorie meal). It stopped my stomach growling at me as I knew that I was only a couple of hours away till my next meal. I was a bit dubious at first thinking that I was consuming too much for this to work, but 5 days in showed I had lost 4lbs!

I love the exante bars, they are much better than other meal replacement bars I’ve had, and they look massive.

Tamz xx :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flumpy

flumpy Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW PP
    Well done! Sarah P on the Exante board is also doing the working solution. I was doing it but wasnt sure I was eating the right amount of carbs even though I was having recipes off the exante website. What sort of things do you have for your meal? I'm just doing the total solution at the mo xx

4. Sarah_P

Sarah_P Happy to be slim at last

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Hey, come over to the Exante board and join us on there. I have lost lots on the Working Solution and after my first initial losses on Total, I have lost an average of 3.5lbs per week. I did have a lot to lose at the start though.

Hope it is still going well!

5. hunca

hunca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    How are you finding Exante tamz? What day are you on?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.