Exante

CherryRocks

I love my purdy shoes
Hellooo hope everyones diets going well. Just had to come on and write this as I got my exante delivery today and OH my god the Banana shake is gorgeous mmmmm. Can't wait to try the others :D

Oooo i'm excited for later lol Lipotrim got a bit dull as I could only stand the chocolate shake,and that 3 times a day for a few months *yawn*

Banana shakes are nice! It is nice to have variety. I am on the new you diet plan and it has snacks and everything!

I love all of the exante meal packs apart from the mushroom soup (cannot stand mushroom and it makes me gag) But luckily my best friend troy is doing the exante diet too and he said he will swap them with me for his chocolate shakes because he hates chocolate shakes lol!

Thanks Sammy Wicked was awesome my lovely husband bought me tickets for Broadway,by coincidence he bought me the ltd edition Wizard of Oz shoes for christmas lol
I've yet to try the soup, i'm hopeful waiting for my lunch break at work :D

BROADAWAY?!?!?!?!?! WOW

Thanks Sammy Wicked was awesome my lovely husband bought me tickets for Broadway,by coincidence he bought me the ltd edition Wizard of Oz shoes for christmas lol
I've yet to try the soup, i'm hopeful waiting for my lunch break at work :D

WOW - NIIIIICE HUSBAND!

U heading to New York Mrs??

Already been :( We got married in Florida in April then went to Baltimore to see family then headed up to New York for 3 days...best honeymoon/wedding ever :D:D:D

Glad you enjoyed....just think of poor old us on Lt :)!!!!hhaa..just as well I love the choc and the soup, or I would be hopping over to Exante ;-)!

I saved about £50 quid because I bought the xmas bumper sale edition for 4 weeks worth. I'm hoping that offers still on when I get paid on 28th Jan *Fingers crossed*

Mmmm banana is yum!! :D Just about to try the strawberry for the first time... I'm not sure I'm gonna like it >.<

come on....LOL

Whats the strawberry like??

Hehe tbh to me it tastes almost exactly like strawberry LT which I liked at first and then didn't like so much. Always found it tasted a bit 'bready' lol!

Still, I'm getting it down and you're not exactly supposed to think they're the shizzle anyway so I'm just concentrating on those lbs melting :D

rbx:rainbow:

Tempted to look into Exante because of the cost of LT here.... mmmm

Well if you do make sure you do it sharpish as the offer won't be on for much longer. Normally Exante is more expensive than LT (in the UK) which is why I never did it before but I just can't say no to a good bargain! :D

I'll be going back to lt if I can't get it on offer again me thinks, might stock up on it lol

That's why I bought three months worth and gonna get another bumper pack too :D :D

Doesnt look like they will post to Ireland!!!

Theres a surprise!

Rubbish :( Any friends in the UK who could receive it and the post it to you?

Back