Excel Slimming World Record - Version 3.5

Have I broken it???

I am trying to add a new line for my weight record and I can not get it to work. When I try and drag the previous line down (as given in the FAQ) I get an error saying the spreadsheet is locked.

Have I broken it :mad:

Have just downloaded this, its fantastic thank you!

I am trying to add a new line for my weight record and I can not get it to work. When I try and drag the previous line down (as given in the FAQ) I get an error saying the spreadsheet is locked.

Have I broken it :mad:

Ditto - Mine is the same > If I figure it out, I will let you know, unless squiddie gets back to us first with advice!

Ditto - Mine is the same > If I figure it out, I will let you know, unless squiddie gets back to us first with advice!

Oh that was a quick fix! Highlight the row under the row you last completed (i.e the blank one that it won't let you fill in) so click on the number of the row so it highlights the whole lot. Then click on the Review Tab at the top and then simply select "Unprotect Sheet" then do what Squiddie has advised in the FAQ first question (drag the line above down) - this has fixed it for me!

I am so sorry if i sound completely stupid here, but after reading the instructions I do not understand at all.. quite embarrassed actually never been good with excel. I don't even know where to start - i put in my height in feet and inches (wrong?) and my weight (again wrong maybe? i dont understand all this club 10 etc, and on the record section for my bmi it just comes up with value??

sorry again but if you could explain the first couple of steps in detail (i.e what do i put where) i would be grateful as it really looks like a wonderful thing to use.

nevermind... i worked it out! putting in wrong info lol.. thanku anyway!

Hi everyone. Sorry the new version is taking longer than expecting, I've not been well and been spending a lot of time between my bed and hospital! I am working as quickly as I can, but I don't want to give a date in case I can't meet it. To answer some questions, the current version only works in Excel, I'm designing the new version in OpenOffice so that it will be truly free. Alot of the errors that show up in OpenOffice are to do with the fact that Excel uses commas in formulas, but OpenOffice uses semicolons.

Thanks for your patience, support and understanding.
Natt

Dear Squiddie,
Thank you so much for this spreadsheet that I have only just come across. It's absolutely fantastic- you are so clever!
I am sorry to hear that you are not well and hope you get well soon. Rest up and thank you again x

This is an amazing tool! Really appreciate your hard work making this :) pretty sure it's going to massively help keeping me on track!

Back