Excercise Buddy Section? and Wii Zumba

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by BigBlackBird, 28 November 2010 Social URL.

1. BigBlackBird

BigBlackBird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimmin
    Hi,

Just wondered if anyone knew if there was a exercise/slimming buddy section on here?

And also, has anyone tried the zumba game for the wii? I'm tempted to get it :D

Many thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miss Mango

Miss Mango Little Miss Wii Fit!

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.17%)
    Diet:
    My own
    I'm sure if you ask in a busier section of the forum hun you will find an exercise or slimming buddy. Which diet are you doing? Maybe if you went into the section for the diet you are doing you could maybe find a slimming buddy in there?

I'm looking for new ideas for exercise challenges, have you got any ideas? :)

I just read that Zumba for the Wii is not released until 4th February 2011 so a while to wait yet. The Kinect version is out now but thats no good to me as I don't have a Kinect :p

Good luck in finding a buddy, let me know how you get on - oh and welcome to the forum :) X

4. BigBlackBird

BigBlackBird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimmin
    Hey,

The hunt continues for a buddy, but i won't give up, i don't think i could face joining a gym alone but i will tackle an aqua aerobics class from January.

I will be rejoining SW from Jan. Was a member for about a year and a half 2 years ago, lost nearly 4 st and got a bit lost and bored with it.

And yes, thanks for the info regarding the Zumba, i might pre order it soon, it's bound to sell out as soon as it's released.

x

5. diane1982

diane1982 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(7.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Haven't heard of Zumba for the wii, been thinking about going to classes but not got round to it yet but like the sound of being able to do it in my own living room.

6. BigBlackBird

BigBlackBird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimmin
    Hi Diane,

The Zumba for the Wii isn't out to Feb/April apparently.

There is a zumba class near me too but i definitely don't think i am cut out for a 1hr class of that yet lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.