Working Solutions Excercise !

**boo**

I am on day 4 and have kinda sailed through (compared to when I did LT)an I'm in ketosis
So did half hr on wii fit yesterday but after the boxing this morning my arms were killing ! Today I went on a 2hr dog walk and feeling great !
What forms of exercise do you do / or have found the best ?

I do an hour or so on the wii fit, its brill!
Last night I was so full of energy, I cleaned my house from top to bottom! Everything is gleaming!! lol!

I've started doing a lot of cardio at the gym, try and do about an hour every other night, feels good to have the energy to be able to do it :)

Have had a 2week break from the gym but I am going back tonight after work, planning on going gently this week as I'm only on day 2, so 30 mins brisk walk, powerplate squats and some weights methinks!

Just done 1hr on wii / just dance 3 but now I have gone so cold :( Oh well snuggle on the sofa with the boy x

Im so lazy :( I need to start doing something

I walk to work everyday, this is ONLY about 20 mins all in all and I am using as many stairs as possible. I am going swimming tomorrow and have just bought one of the vibroplates/oscillation things which guarantees the equivalent of an hour work out in the gym in 15 mins - not cardio though. It is being delivered tomorrow, I am very excited.

I have been very lazy the last couple of years. So when I started Exante I said I would try and start some exercise so that I can carry it on after Exante to help me keep the weight off and also for social reasons as I turned into a bit of hermet not seeing anyone. So I started going to body attack twice a week and a nice long walk on a sunday. I aim to up this but with my family life it can be difficult.

I've started walking to work 2 - 3 times a week, it's just under 3 miles and takes me around 40 mins and really sets me up for the day. I've noticed that even with just a little over a stone lost, my energy levels are much higher and my pace has picked up.

I've also started using kettlebells (there's a great thread about it under the fitness and exercise forum). Whilst I can't see the benefits, as I've still lots to lose - I do feel stronger and it's helped my poor lower back tremendously. I plan on continuing with the kettlebells as I lose llbs and am hoping this will help 'shape' the new me :)

Its great how Exante (and many other diets like Exante) make you want to exercise aswell, such a good state of mind to be in!!!

Back