Excited to be thin diary 2013

Khill29

So I have been doing Exante TS now for 14 days and thought I would start my own diary as I must say I have had so much inspiration from reading other people's diaries with their fantastic weight loss results and it definitely keeps me going. I getting married in 7 weeks...eek! And would lobe to be at least 2st thinner by then. i started out at 13st 11 and at only 5ft 2, this was really really noticeable! Plus me and my hubby 2 be have been trying to conceive for the past 4 years and I need to lose at least 3st before I could start on the next cycle of fertility treatment so after failed attempts and many other fad diets, came across exante on a web search which looked very appealing to thought I would give it a go!

I must say I did struggle for the first 5 days with hunger pangs and was actually really naughty on day 7 and had a couple of party sausage rolls :-/ (I love hot party sausage rolls) but I felt so guilty after and have been 100% ever since! Yes I have had my days but so far I have lost 13lbs so it has been completely worth it. Although I cannot get on with the soups at all (vom) and got quite a lot of these in my starter pack so I ordered a box of 50 vanilla shakes as everybody recommended these which I agree they are quite nice but after 7 days of vanilla shakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner..I'm starting to get sick of them so just ordered a box of 50 banana shakes and box of 50 mixed bars to liven things up!

:) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck on your weight loss journey and good luck for your wedding too! I'm another shorty too and like you said, the extra weight does show a lot more.

Thanks Mrs CC!

Well done on your fab weight loss too. Can't wait to be in the 10's...fingers crossed wont be too far away.

So day 17 for me, still not eaten a thing been 100% and so far I've lost 15lbs! I'm so happy, still a long way to go but I'm still happy for now.
Must say seems surreal that I have not eaten food in 17 days, never thought I could go 5 hours without food let alone 17 days. It's so much easier now too, seems the norm although keep craving chip shop chips with ketchup and dominos pizza! All the bad things that maker fat but cannot get them out of my head but still I have resisted everything. Recently ordered another box if 50 banana shakes and 50 bars as was getting really fed up with just the vanilla. Wish they did a mixed shake bundle (without yukky soups)!

X

Good luck with everything hunni, im loosing for my wedding too!
Try not too loose too quickly thought sweet!
Good luck with the wedding and ill keep an eye out for wedding photos ;)

Thanks Chocobo! Good luck with your wedding too. I'm hoping to at least lose 2 stone before the wedding so another stone to go and ill be happy with that otherwise my dress won't fit at all! Lol
Will get straight back on it afterwards though to try and lose the rest. As long as my face and arms look thinner I don't mind as can hide the rest in my dress lol
Will submit pics from wedding after ;-) should do a before really too...
X

You're doing really well! If you get tempted just keep thinking of your wedding dress! I remember before my wedding I was doing loads of push ups and arm exercises cos I was like you, my arms and shoulders were the only parts of me on show everything else was hidden by my dress. Cos my dress was corseted it held everything else in too!

Thank you Mrs CC.

21 days so far and still going. Seeing a 1lb down each day on the scales lately has really helped and obviously thinking about my dress keeps me on track. Was going to the gym before but been worried too now since being on exante with having only 600 calories a day. I'm prone to passing out quite a lot so too scared to risk it at the moment but sure I could do some lightweight lifting on my arms at home? X

Thank you Mrs CC.

21 days so far and still going. Seeing a 1lb down each day on the scales lately has really helped and obviously thinking about my dress keeps me on track. Was going to the gym before but been worried too now since being on exante with having only 600 calories a day. I'm prone to passing out quite a lot so too scared to risk it at the moment but sure I could do some lightweight lifting on my arms at home? X

Yeah, exercise probably isn't a brilliant idea on such low calories. I think the arm exercises might be OK as long as you don't do anything that gets your heart rate up too much. Also make sure you get plenty of rest to recover! I've been doing far too much exercise recently and my whole body has just been aching all the time cos I've had no chance to recover!

Thanks Mrs CC!

Well done on your fab weight loss too. Can't wait to be in the 10's...fingers crossed wont be too far away.

So day 17 for me, still not eaten a thing been 100% and so far I've lost 15lbs! I'm so happy, still a long way to go but I'm still happy for now.
Must say seems surreal that I have not eaten food in 17 days, never thought I could go 5 hours without food let alone 17 days. It's so much easier now too, seems the norm although keep craving chip shop chips with ketchup and dominos pizza! All the bad things that maker fat but cannot get them out of my head but still I have resisted everything. Recently ordered another box if 50 banana shakes and 50 bars as was getting really fed up with just the vanilla. Wish they did a mixed shake bundle (without yukky soups)!

X

Hey Hun
Not sure if you mean a mixed box of 50? but they do have a shake only box of all 4 flavours & a shake & bars etc
It's just the month supply under Bumper packs.
X

I love Exante shakes! even when im not dieting lol. Ive been buying them on and off for a couple years, I always have one for breakfast, but I agree about the soups, they are disgusting! I don't think I could do total solution though, I could do 3 shakes a day AND eat but not just 3 shakes a day so really well done to you!

Back