excited!

nettie

Gold Member
Evening all!
I think I may have just booked a little break away before consulting the OH! pmsl!
I know someone who has a caravan in morecambe (sp) and I may have just booked 3 nights away in August but it was a bargain at £120! How could I not take the offer!?
He has just started his own business so just hoping he hasnt got any work booked in during the dates... i did check his work diary but ssshhh dont tell him! lol
I'm so excited, its only a caravan holiday but my 2 children will love it.... all i need now is to lose 4 stone before august! only jokin... impossible i know! :D

I'm sure you'll have a brill time. I love holidays, there's so much you can do & so much fun. What facilities do you have on your park?

When are you thinking of telling OH?

Lol. I did exactly the same thing only my other half said he would rather pull his toenails out than go on a caravan holiday so my son and I went with my friend and her wee one! The boys had a fantastic time (both 3 yrs) and therefor us grownups had a brill time too (even though it rained every day:rolleyes:).

Have a great time when it comes

I cannot keep secrets like that I am an epic fail lol, hope your OH appreciates it and you have a good time. I think I would tell him before the time so he gets used to the idea and not pre-book anything on them dates.

Lol. I did exactly the same thing only my other half said he would rather pull his toenails out than go on a caravan holiday so my son and I went with my friend and her wee one! The boys had a fantastic time (both 3 yrs) and therefor us grownups had a brill time too (even though it rained every day:rolleyes:).

Have a great time when it comes

I had a simlar response from OH when I booked our first Sun Holiday, we had 4 nights in a tent in Italy followed by 7 nights in a caravan in France. We were all pleasantly surprised how good it was & how much fun we all had. We took card games & played those in the eves; we travelled by train from Italy to France & played games on the train. BTW my 'children' were 17 & 19 at the time:D

I'm sure you'll have a brill time. I love holidays, there's so much you can do & so much fun. What facilities do you have on your park?

When are you thinking of telling OH?

i told him last night and there wasnt much of a response, he is so laid back he almost gets around lying down! the park is a hoseasons, has an indoor heated pool, a few places to eat, a small supermarket, a play park, soft play area and a family club. i dont usually go to caravan hoildays where there is so much onsite but the reviews say that it is quiet and great for young children, mine are only 7 and 4. i dont think morcambe is a place where many families go, the reviews say that its also good for people who dont have children :)

I would have to say something and if he didn't want to go I would go alone with the kids.:)

we wanted to go away anyway but he has recently been made redundant and started his own business so we were both a bit worried about the money but at £120 for 3 nights with the amount of stuff on the park for the kids to do we will only need food so it will be ok. the good thing with caravan holidays is that you can make it as cheap or expensive as you want :D

Back