exciting!

ScarlettStar86

Gold Member
Morning everyone wanted to share some good news, my sister in law gave birth to a healthy boy weighing 6lbs8oz at 2.15am today making me an auntie for the first time! His name is Joshua Michael and I cannot wait to meet him! So excited and had to share the news but they've not announced it to anyone other than family so far so I can't put it on facebook (my brother and I are very close so have lots of mutual friends) so excited and happy and proud I could pop! :D

Morning everyone wanted to share some good news, my sister in law gave birth to a healthy boy weighing 6lbs8oz at 2.15am today making me an auntie for the first time! His name is Joshua Michael and I cannot wait to meet him! So excited and had to share the news but they've not announced it to anyone other than family so far so I can't put it on facebook (my brother and I are very close so have lots of mutual friends) so excited and happy and proud I could pop! :D

Congratulations, I foresee a very spoilt little nephew!!!!!!
Hope you get to meet him ASAP!

awww that's brilliant news !!! Welcome to the world baby Joshua, you have a fab auntie waiting to meet you xx

That's great news. Congratulations. x

that's awesome massive gratz!!! xxx

Awww! He's so tiny, congratulations on becoming an aunty :)

Back