Exercise and 810

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by melh, 28 July 2011 Social URL.

1. melh

melh Member

I'm on cambridge at the mo and have been doing 1000 plan, lost 9 pounds in 3 weeks so i'm really pleased so far. I go on holiday in 11 days and wanted to do 810 for a week to boost my weight loss. I was reading another post about SS and exercise and how your body literally 'eats' itself if exercising strenuously. So i'm feeling a little freaked out.
    Want to stay doing the exercise (Gym, swimming, weights/ 30 day shred - most days) but also want to do a lower plan to speed weight loss. Any advice or thoughts?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MandyMc

MandyMc Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge 810
    I am in a similar place, great loses on 1000 plan for a while but now sticking a bit on the scales and CDC has suggested an 810 week to get things moving again, just upped my workout so it's quite intense and a bit worried about doing it on even less food. Any advice much appreciated.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.