Exercise Bike :-)

princessniknak

Hi Guys, I have just joined this forum as I am currently using the biggest loser.co.uk webiste to count calories but the forums dont seem to be as active as this one and Im always in need of some extra motivation :)

My boyfriend has just brought me an exercise bike which im hoping will arrive this week, does anyone use an exercise bike at home or in the gym? How do you find it? Are there are any plans out there for beginners, something along the lines of the couch 2 5k running plans?

Hope you are all having a great day so far :)

I have an exercise bike at home. I use it several times a week. I have set myself a challenge to complete 20 miles in a week. It is the first time I have set a challenge on the bike, so will see how it goes. :)
I started off at 10 mins a time, then gradually worked up to 40 mins. I find anything over 40 mins gives me a numb bum!!

i have one at home but i dont use it, yet i use the one in the gym alot.. the one at home has no back to it and it hurts my bum :( the one in the gym is comfier :D

if im just ding an easy level i go at it for an hour, if im doing a higher intensity then its only half an hour

Back