Exercise Challenge - inc. Insanity!

Yay!!

This morning 60 mins on crosstrainer

45 mins intense circuits!

Turbofire stretch 10 class. That's all I could manage after the 30min incline run on the treadmill yesterday. My bottom doesn't feel like mine today, it's flipping sore!

No running now until Friday so yesterday I drive halfway to the train station and walked the rest. Small acorns and all that .... ;)

The walk back to my car was a bit longer at night, as I forgot I'd walked had promptly headed back to my 'usual spot' at the bottom of the station car park. Doh! ;)

P x

20 mins at level 7 on crosstrainer

ceri i will be honest i have done no exercise whilst i have been away ... will have to address this issue when i get bk to the flat xxx hope u r doing well xx

yeterday, 60 mins weight workout

10k (first ever!) in 1hr 17 x

P I did c25k and struggled with week 1!! And with no running since doin the 5k maybe 3 times in July/August I did that tonight :) x

30 min hilly run this morning plus day 1 of Shred! My first ever exercise DVD!
anyone else doing Shred? How do you know when to move levels?

I seem to have given myself a welly-wearing induced quads injury :( that's not fun...damn snow!

They will be wobbly by tonight!

30 min hilly run this morning plus day 1 of Shred! My first ever exercise DVD!
anyone else doing Shred? How do you know when to move levels?

I am, day 4 level 1 today but this is the 100th time I have done it!! I always do 10days on each level then move. Except this time I am doing 5 days on each level as I have a target for month end and am running as well.

Back