Exercise Challenge - *March 2012*

HI Safi

Welcome, I've added you, just a few days to go to 1st. I'm practicing already!!!

SueSpain: 15 hours - 0 done
Wannabe yummy mummy: 15 hours - 0 done
RaspberryMoon: 10 hours – 0 done
Safi: 15 hours – 0 done

Thank you :)

I'm excited to get started now! No pain, no gain ha!

xx

2 days till we start our challenge - I'm actually looking forward to it, which is an emotion I don't normal relate to exercise :)

Anyone know the best way to get rid of the belly ....... Definitely my major problem area!! X

I'm the same quite excited about it! I would imagine sit ups would be the best for the tummy area, thats my problem too!

Off to military style bootcamp on Sat, i'm sure a few sessions of tha will get my tummy in shape! :O

shezam said:
I'm the same quite excited about it! I would imagine sit ups would be the best for the tummy area, thats my problem too!

Off to military style bootcamp on Sat, i'm sure a few sessions of tha will get my tummy in shape! :O

Ooh one of my friends done a bootcamp style thing and she loved it, you'll have to let us know what its like :)

Glad you are all looking forward to it - so am I - which is odd because I hate exercising, but for the last week have been very committed and done some wii each day and really enjoyed it! Strange!!

"Anyone know the best way to get rid of the belly" - I have 2 bellys the above and below, the below isn't too bad, its the above (below the boobs) that doesn't want to shift - I'd be interested too to know how to get rid of this - please no sit ups though!!

A fitness instructor I know says that crunches are a lot more effective than sit ups, and pilates is a great form of exercise to get rid of the belly. Apparently it works all the core muscles which helps tone up the stomach :)

A good crunch for the below belly is to lie down on your back, lift your legs to 90 degrees, and lift your bum up (transverse abdominal crunch)

:) x x x

Oooh please let me know what boot camp is like, there is one local to me on a weekend which would be handy x x

wannabe_yummy_mummy said:
A fitness instructor I know says that crunches are a lot more effective than sit ups, and pilates is a great form of exercise to get rid of the belly. Apparently it works all the core muscles which helps tone up the stomach :)

A good crunch for the below belly is to lie down on your back, lift your legs to 90 degrees, and lift your bum up (transverse abdominal crunch)

:) x x x

Ooh I will be giving these a try :) I just got the jillian michaels ab DVD so I'm hoping she'll give me some inspiration!! :) x

Ooh I will be giving these a try :) I just got the jillian michaels ab DVD so I'm hoping she'll give me some inspiration!! :) x

I love Jillian Michaels dvd's. I have the ab one at home which I'm going to bring back to uni after my visit this week, what is it like? Do you have the 30 day shred? It's really good, I've just done day 11, level 2 and I can see changes already. I've just ordered her burn fat, boost metabolism to do along side the shred too. :D

Hey all :)
I would like to join as I know I am going to be naughty this month - I am going to a festival.
I figure a bit of incentive, and stress reduction so that I can enjoy the weekend instead of stressing about being 'off plan' :)

SueSpain: 15 hours - 0 done
Wannabe yummy mummy: 15 hours - 0 done
RaspberryMoon: 10 hours – 0 done
Safi: 15 hours – 0 done
Kirstym: 15hours - 0 done
Rach*B: Goal: 15 hours. Achieved: 0 hours so far.

Safi said:
I love Jillian Michaels dvd's. I have the ab one at home which I'm going to bring back to uni after my visit this week, what is it like? Do you have the 30 day shred? It's really good, I've just done day 11, level 2 and I can see changes already. I've just ordered her burn fat, boost metabolism to do along side the shred too. :D

Yeh I done the 30day shred just before Xmas - lost 13" I was mega chuffed!! I actually quite like the ab one - it's a bit longer at 35mins but still worth it!! Unfortunately haven't got as much spare time as I had before Xmas but going to persevere with it :) x

Hi Rach*B, added you.

SueSpain: 15 hours - 0 achieved
Wannabe yummy mummy: 15 hours - 0 achieved
RaspberryMoon: 10 hours – 0 achieved
Safi: 15 hours – 0 achieved
Kirstym: 15 hours – 0 achieved
Bubblegum_87: 12hrs - 0 achieved
Shezam: 12hrs - 0hrs achieved
Rach*B: Goal: 15 hrs - 0 achieved

Yeh I done the 30day shred just before Xmas - lost 13" I was mega chuffed!! I actually quite like the ab one - it's a bit longer at 35mins but still worth it!! Unfortunately haven't got as much spare time as I had before Xmas but going to persevere with it :) x

Did you do the dvd days consecutively? Or did you have a gap between some of them? I can't do it consecutively, so I'm hoping I can still get a similar loss over the 30 days I do the dvd, rather than 30 days straight

wannabe_yummy_mummy said:
Did you do the dvd days consecutively? Or did you have a gap between some of them? I can't do it consecutively, so I'm hoping I can still get a similar loss over the 30 days I do the dvd, rather than 30 days straight

I probably done the 30days worth of exercise over about a month and a half so it still works x

Can i join? I'm aiming for 15 hours!

Welcome, I have added you

Rach*B: 15 hrs - 0 achieved
X_Champagne_supernova_x: 15 hrs - 0 achieved

Welcome *Joanne* I have added you. Just a few hours til our challenge begins.

Rach*B: 15 hrs - 0 achieved
X_Champagne_supernova_x: 15 hrs - 0 achieved
*Joanne*: 10 hrs - 0 achieved

Back