Exercise....does anyone do any?

Hi

I was just wondering about exercise, for some (really) strange reason today I wanted to go to the gym, i am gym member i just never go! I didn't go as i wasn't sure about exercising whilst on a vlcd, i know it says 20 mins on exante etc, i'm thinking of doing a bit of wii fit and maybe gym at weekends, when it's quiet, to do some of the weight machine thingys, mainly for upper arms and thighs rather then doing fat burning.....do you think this is ok?

D xx

I personally found that for me I enjoy a little exercise. Obviously everyone should follow the vlcd guide lines but.... I enjoy my wii, and I walk my dogs daily. When I did a vlcd years ago, I had a little exercise routine that focused on tightening my skin and muscles that took 15 mins, at beginning and end of the day. It was simply a few sit ups, arms Using tins, neck etc, a bit more than a warm up but I did not over do it as at the time I had physical job working shifts. Now I am determined to return to my routine, it helped me tone up.
It is different for everyone and depends on fitness etc, but gently at your own pace I think it is great, keeps my mind and body occupied too and that is great, any distraction warmly welcome!
Good luck!

Thanks Focus, it's the skin thing that's worrying me a little which is why i was thinking of the weights, i did half an hour on the wii (nothing strenuous!) this afternoon and have been starving since so I think i'll stick to walking and stuff for a few weeks and see how I go.
Thanks for your advice!!!
d xx

Back