Exercise DVDs

Leapfrog

Champion actifryer
Just received and done my first session of Vicky Binns' Dance it Off dvd. Loved it! It's an easy to follow (although some reviews on Amazon suggest otherwise) dance workout that lasts just under an hour. I got Kate Lawler's Cardio Combat in the same order and can't wait to try it tomorrow.

I bought them new from a market place seller on Amazon for £7.26 for both including p&p to France.

Has anyone got any other recommendations?

The Hannah Waterman one has great reviews.

Thanks judimac, I'll look it up.
BTW I did the Cardio Combat today and it is FANTASTIC! Not too many reps - you do a couple of sets of each move and then go on to the next thing. I've suggested that me and OH do it together as it's a great "non-girly" workout. We're going to watch it together tonight so he can get the hang of the moves (there's also a couple of bits I'd like to go over again). Hope I'm not too sore tomorrow to do it with him. Fnaa fnaa ;)

I tried the Natalie Cassidy one and although I worked up a sweat it didn't really do it for me.

I prefer the Pump it up work out dvds, big fan of the Ministry of sound choons.

I am not sure if they would send them to you since you are in France but i have bought a fair few exercise dvds recently from cex - they sell second hand dvds. Means they are far cheaper than buying them new so if i don't like them its no big deal!

Got davina fit for 6pounds, pussycat dolls workout for 5pounds, biggest loser new year new you for 6pounds, ministry of sound pump it up for 2pounds and tracey anderson dance cardio workout for £3.50.

Still got to work my way through them lol but hopefully useful info for someone!

X

Thanks icklerockchick, I'll check them out - I can always get them sent to my mum in the Uk as I'll be visiting in April.

Do let me know how you get on and which ones you like.

I am in pain today after yesterday's cardio combat. I'm pretty fit and work out regularly, but that has exercised a whole different group of muscles. Bye bye bingo wings lol.

always good when you can feel them working :)

i have bought a whole selection of exercise dvds the past few weeks as i have cancelled my gym membership as i never managed to go once. i like classes more than just using the equipment though so thought some exercise dvds would be good for me! :)

unfortunately i do not have space to do them in my bedroom at the moment and our flatmate was moving out and we were meant to be gaining that nice big space but one of my OH's friends was basically going to end up homeless so he has moved in for a few weeks / months!

Will get into them once i finally have the space to do them hopefully!

Oh and I also bought 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels it seems really good from the reviews! :)

X

I got Davina fit about 6 weeks ago and love it. I have nothing to compare it to as I am an exercise at home virgin, but can honestly say I love it. It has 4x30 minute sections, all a mixture of aerobic and strength building and targeting different areas.

I found some of the moves difficult to grasp at first (am a bit clumsy) and it was easier after I bought some weights and a yoga mat (cheap at Tesco) but those are the only down sides- I do 3 x 1 hour sessions per week and have noticed a difference already.

I just ordered her last DVD too, so I can swap and change a bit- I know I should have gone for something different but I really like her- it's just like exercising with a mate, she is really upbeat but admits to being knackered and the dance music is ace

xxxx

I have a couple i do not use if you want to pm me your address you can have them for nothing honey

Back