Sarah's Exercise Diary

Sorry about the gain but yay to the 3lb loss,that's great news! I used to put lemon in my hot water..maybe I should go back to doing that! Busy time with your exercises then!oh dear bout the dogs though! Not so helpful! Well as your saw on the other thread that I'm doing the shred now,not sure about when do level 2 though cos of my back! Will modify some bits if need be!

Wow Bulldog you got past level 1! Think i'm going to leave it alone until after i lose some more weight. Less of me to jiggle up and down hopefully. However i do like Jillian's approach so i'm just waiting for her Shred it with weights to arrive but since its coming from Amercia it is taking forever!

Anyway update time:

Monday
20mins HIIT/10mins Kettlebells.
So i did 20mins of walking with the 1 min intervals of running up and down my stairs. After that i did a 10min Kettlebell workout that i have devised myself. I've taken a lot of the lunges out as they are killing my knees and i've added some standing abs work. I do each move for at least 1 min.

Tuesday
30mins Kettlebell
So i did my kettlebell workout only i did it for 30mins so i did one round of 10mins and then did it another 3 times.

Wednesday
20min Walk
Nothing strenuous, walked downhill from one of my offices to the other one as i was heading to London that evening for a conference the following day.

Thursday
Rest
In London, severely hungover from the previous night. We did quite a bit of walking but i have no idea for how far or how long. Plus i also did a hell of a lot o eating!

Friday
Rest
Still recovering, it really was a skinful i had the other day!

Saturday
3 mile walk 48mins 46secs
Brisk walk with my partner. Would like to get 3miles down at a decent race walking speed. Burn't 200 odd calories.

Sunday
Rest

Well i was expecting a gain this week, in fact after 2 sneaky weigh in on Friday and Saturday i was expecting the 2lb gain that the scales were indicating. So imagine my suprise when i got weighed this morning and i've STS. I'm well chuffed, it was my star week as well. I would be interested in knowing how many calories i am burning off when i exercise indoors. My garmin doesn't work indoors but really want to see how many i am burning during Kettlebells, etc Next week should be more interesting as my partner has bought me Dance Central and Fitness Evolved for the Xbox which should tell me about calories etc

Well done on the Sts and your silver body magic reward :0) yea I've done day two so far of level two of the shred,feel it for sure and I do some of the modified versions on it but still work up a sweat and feel it which is the main thing! Ouch bout the hang over! Hope you had fun before it though :0) enjoy your dance and fitness workouts.

Last weeks fitness diary:

Monday
60mins Walking

Tuesday
Rest

Wednesday
30mins Kettlebells

Thursday
45mins Fitness Evolved

Friday
30mins Kettlebells

I really must try and update on a daily basis cos i can't remember what i've done!

Hey bulldog

I've had a awful week! Fell completely off the wagon during my week off work, have done no exercise and have also been constipated! It's gonna be a bad weigh in tomorrow. The only real question is.... "Just how bad will it be?" Lol. I need to get back on the wagon but just can't be bothered!

How about you?

Sorry to hear about your week,hope all goes well at wi tomorrow,weight loss is fine.Had my first Friday wi as changed from a Monday and lost 1.5lbs so am pleased with that.Am slacking on the shred last few days but will get back into it.

Back