Exercise dvds

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by saddlebags, 5 May 2011 Social URL.

1. saddlebags

saddlebags Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya :) day one again for me. So far so good (she says as she says a silent prayer lol)

Any way I am trying to keep busy, cleaning, ironing and reading. I have started thinking about exercise; not for right now, maybe in a few weeks once my body is use to the diet.

I'm not one for the gym, but I would not mind doing an exercise dvd at home. I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a reallllllllllly basic beginner dvd that I could start doing?

I'm not really a jump around type of gal (quite lazy...thats why I look the way I do :sigh:) but I really do not want to be left with flapping skin, especially as I have over 5 stone to lose.

Hope everyone is having a good day, keep chugging that H2O x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nicole1

Nicole1 Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(17.93%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi,
    the dvd I use is called The Stretch and is by the olympic swimmer Sharon Davies. You do a 10 minute aerobic warm-up and then the stretch programme which lasts about 20 mins and gently uses all your muscles. It's not a strenuous work-out but in time you will become more flexible. Hope this helps :)

4. Determined Bev

Determined Bev Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(15.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have the Charlie Brooks (janine from eastenders) it gives u 10 minute sessions. Failing that, have you got a wii?x

5. borntobeslim

borntobeslim Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.73%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    If you have a wii, try 'just dance' or 'zumba' - i simply love it! It doesnt feel like exercise, just feels like your having a wee bop in your sitting room.

6. meggyjill

meggyjill Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(20.46%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i have a wii and play on just dance, i do 5 songs a day and its really making a diffrence :) plus its fun and your family can join in and help you xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.