EXERCISE EXPERIMENT

sarahwillbslim

Hi peeps

I was thinking about the effect of exercise on weight loss, so Im goin to try a bit of an experiment now that im a couple of weeks in staying 100% and in ketosis.

Most ppl on this forum lose approx 4lbs per week give or take.

This week I have lots of appointments etc so Im not going to do any exercise at all.

Next week I will do cardio exercise for an hour a day every day. Be it walking, kickboxing , swimming or whatever (prob mainly walking the dogs will love it).

Then I can compare the weeks and see if the exercise helps.

Anyone think this is worth while doing?

Great idea! X

Last edited:
great idea, I have my appt with the chemist tomorrow, ready to start again, as I cycle to work & back do you think this will have an impact on my weightloss or not

I would say it depends on how intense it is, if its quite uphill for example and builds muscle it may hamper your numbers on the scale but improve your body? If its an easier ride will probably stabilise or maybe even encourage you to lose a bit more
X

Take it easy fraggle as I've said in prev posts we don't have the calorie levels to feed our muscles if its too intense u could waste muscle tissue. Keep it just steady cardio and that will burn fat xxx

Well unfortunately experiement is off for now due me starting another period in two weeks :-( gutted!!!

I am back to normal from monday back to dog walking and everything but will have to put this on the back burner until me body sorts itself out.

Im gona cry i was doing so well but scales not showing any change this week prob due to water retention.

Not giving up tho i know why theres no change so hopefully more of a loss next week

I'm sure it's water like you said , next week will be a good one x

Don't despair Sarah

It will come off. I had loads of TOTM. Annoying but the weight does come off x x x

TBH kay ive had a blip i had a migraine (which i always get with my totm) and ended up being sick so ive had to have a couple of days off soooo disappointed but gona get back to it tomorrow :cry:

Sarah don't be too sad, we all have bad days the challenge is to get back to it ASAP! My 6 year old has just told me he likes my wobbly belly!! Guess I need to keep with the shakes.... Xx

Awww Sarah hope you're feeling better and over the migraine. Sorry been away on business for 2 days so just seen this. Get back in the saddle asap, it will be worth it x x x

Oh poor you, like Teapot and others quite rightly say, it will all come off in the end!
It's a very interesting idea you have - I joined the gym about 4 weeks ago, and I honestly feel my weight loss is slowing down as a result.
I've already decided to conduct a similar experiment...as in, not go to the gym for a week and see what difference it makes on the scales.
Get back on the horse...you can do this, we are all supporting you!

thanks for the support everyone i was wanting to change my weigh in to a friday anyway so starting again tomoro. back to week one :-(

properly determined no more blips

my poor other half will just have to deal with the PMT if im im gona get a period every other week but hopefully ill only be doing this diet for about 3 months so its a short time out of my life for a lifetime change

xxxx

Good luck for tomorrow x x x

I'd be very interested in the exercise results - before I went on holiday ( I started Lipotrim the day I came back ) I was doing 3 personal training sessions in the gym and 2 spin classes and 1 spin circuits and often in the gym twice a day but it became a bit expensive. I am dreading the call form my personal trainer asking when I am going back coz I think im gonna have to be honest and tell her im doing TFR and I know im gonna get the lecture about how dangerous it is !! I really miss the gym and cant wait to go back but don't wanna slow my results or end up passing out xx

Back