Exercise...Help please....

jessabelle

needs more willpower!
Since starting SW i have lost weight but i want to speed it up by doing some exercise. I don't really do anything at the moment - the only exercise i seem to get is at work when i'm constantly going up and down the stairs.
Ive been suffering from hip and muscle pain for about a month now which is being checked out by the hospital (think it may be sciatica) so i want something gentle as it hurts if i move in a certain way or when im walking. I know that won't help tho lol. So any ideas? xx

when you go swimming remember no-one is looking and no-one really give a s***. It helped me and now i just dont care either

I was going to say swimming too as the water will support you and it is great exercise.
Since I have had my treadmill my losses have gone up no end so it is certainly worth trying to do something to help speed up your weekly loss.

I would suggest swimming too...its the best form of low impact exercise there is and once you have got over the initial shock of getting into the water, no one is looking at you...you are all there for the same reason and thats to get into a better shape.

I have loads of stretch marks Hun, especially around my stomach...I just wear an all in one..Im never going to be a bikini babe..have too many operation scars for that! Lol

Its definitely easier if there are 2 of you! I drag Hubby along and Daughter...now Im quite happy to go on my own!

Just a word of warning, if it is sciatica then breaststroke might make it worse.

Yeah - nobody's bothered about what you look like because they're all too busy worrying about how they look!

Hey, I have a problem with my joints/ligaments and can't to contact/impact sports/exercises. I get backache when I walk too far. I bought a cross trainer and it's been brilliant!! I don't swim because it always hurts my ankles :( x

Hey, I have a problem with my joints/ligaments and can't to contact/impact sports/exercises. I get backache when I walk too far. I bought a cross trainer and it's been brilliant!! I don't swim because it always hurts my ankles :( x
My o/h has a cross trainer so i might pinch it off him and have a go lol. I've had a bad back for over a year now but recently its gone off a bit. So its just typical that i'm having problems with hips. Although the pain is more in my buttock too x

i can only breast stroke lol,i get out of breath half way if i try to front crawl lol,oh jessabelle i just noticed ya live not that far from me

Back