Exercise - How much/When?

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
I know that you shouldnt do much exercise whilst on Cambridge, but wondered what would be ideal if I was to do any at all.

I would only go for a brisk walk :family2:, do you think the best time to go would be after I have consumed calories?

What do you all reckon/know? x

it really depends on what you have done in the past, and how you feel.
There are people on here, that have exercised prior to CD, and managed to continue...
Me, i never exercised and i'm now itching to get into a gym!!! I do a lot of walking now compared to before...even if its shopping for 4 hours lol!

Start with a little and work your way up if you feel you can, just dont burn lots of calories else you could end up in starvation mode....

Hth hun!

xx

Well im used to high powered step classes, but i know that is out of the question on this as i would probably enter SM!

I just thought a couple of times a week going for a brisk walk - maybe it would help burn some fat up? Im a little in the dark when it comes to CD and exercise, not sure whats for the best. I know its for each individual but wondered what others found if they did some light exercise.

Thanks! It does help x

I've been going to a gym since week 1, only doing toning exercises, no cardio, but I've been fine.

My CDC recommends going for a walk as you still keep burning fat for hours after too apparently.

As long as you're not walking for miles and up huge hills and if your body tells you to stop, you do, you should be fine.

Back