EXERCISE hula hoop

nannydi

wants a new body
omg! i have bought a hula hoop off ebay and i wasn't in when it came so i have just had to carry it through the middle of town felt a right prat you can imagine the comments i was getting!

i am going to have so much fun with it

have roped hubby in to make me exercise lol which should be fun
he reckons we gonna be arguing all time lol
apparently i a stubborn git and i will refuse to do it !!
i might have been once but now i wanna be thinner and i know i need to exercise more but if i am left to my own devices i will not exercise

watch this space lol
x

Last edited:
I think this thread shows why I am overweight, I saw the words hula hoop and straight away thought of crisps :D

ha ha what are we like i thought you were gonna tell us about some great new flavour hula hoops that were low in syns (lol) Think we are just obsessed with food :bliss:xx

i have just about wet myself with laughing at you lot
waht are you like!!!!!

cheers i needed a laugh todayX
xxxx

there you go i have changed the title for you now pmsl
xxx

i have just about wet myself with laughing at you lot
waht are you like!!!!!

cheers i needed a laugh todayX
xxxx

That just made me laugh and I am not getting some very strange looks from the others in the office, must stop giggling or they might click onto the fact I am not working :angeldevil:

:rotflmao: Yoy lot crack me up! I could just imagine you walking through town, struggling with a massive bag of Hula Hoops!

You see, it's taken me hours to find this thread again. Amending the title to include the "E" word has all but rendered it invisible to me....:hide:

you've done some exercise then lol

scrolling up and down looking for this post
xxxxxx

PMSL thats all I gotta say! x

There's a Hula Hoop fitness class that my friend is dragging me to on monday, could never Hula when i was younger and dont think now that im bigger its gunna help lol

If anything it might be a laugh to watch each other trying! x

i can't do it to save my life lol but i gonna have a go!!!!!
it was so funny this afternoon i ended up shifting my kitchen table to other side of the room cos i kept catching the hoop on the worktop, the table , the sink, the door handle!!!!
then i thought i would hula round my wrist lol which was fine to start with whilst the damned thing stayed on my wrist soon enough it wad working its way up my arm towards my shoulder and threatening to knock me out lol
anyone walking past and looking through the window would have thought i was a right loony
x

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha what a funny picture I have! Good for you tho huni! xxx

Have you got insurance????? I would have broken everything in sight by this point lol

Just got back from the Hula-size class, was so much fun, but my side hurt already! not only is it good excercise but apparently the hoop is good at blasting the lumps and bumps on your tummy. Yey! An old friend from school has been doing it for a while and lost 10inchs of her waist and had to have her wedding dress taken in.Definately going back next week.

Hows its going Nannydi?

xxx

Back