Exercise Motivation

ooh was surprised to find theres loads of zumba classes ran near me! might give it a try :D

£4 for a session or £40 for the dvds so will defo try it first!

maybe worth a look checking if theres any classes near you! :) i was surprised thought it was more a US thing

X

I did a 2mile walk yesterday which was lovely and going to get back onto my wii fit tonight as had a couple of days off it.
I sit at my desk for 8 hours a day so really need to burn some energy!

BritMumInCanada, Zumba sounds really interesting. Is it a DVD workout and are there more than one? If so, which one do you use? I think I'd like to try it.

There are probably various ones available, but I have the ones from the guy who invented Zumba and I would say they are the best as they break down all the moves in the basics workout. The boxset I have is the Total Body Transformation set.

you can find out about the dvds available or classes in your area here:

Zumba® — Ditch the workout, Join the party!

It is great fun

Just been out jogging again and did 2.2 miles in 24 minutes. It's only my fifth time jogging but it's already much easier than my first time. I feel really exhilarated and can't wait to go out again but I will have a rest day tomorrow as I'm still breaking in my legs. I'll carry on working out on my Wii.

I'm now on week 6 of my gold body magic award.

Monday 12th April

Just cleaned all the house from top to bottom, and considering that is 4 levels, that is alot to clean lol and has taken most of the day. (Is a typical Canadian backsplit 4 house).

Just about to put my sports gear on now and do a 45 min Zumba workout

had so much fun last night! went to the park with my friends and done a 1 hour circuit/bootcamp style work out! running, skipping, squats, situps etc! was exhausting and i ache today but so much fun! :)

Yesterday - I went to the gym with my sister, we did 10 mins on the bike, 30 mins on the crosstrainer and 20 mins on the treadmill then blasted a load of various sit ups. It was a laugh going with my sister, I usaully go on my own.

Tonight if I get there in time after the sunbeds I will be going to body combat class!

Today I rode Dylan (my welsh cob) for 30 minutes, boy do I ache now lol This is good for me as I have been to ill to ride him for months. It was only a nice gentle plod around the lanes but it was so sunny and gorgeous, I really enjoyed it.

I am jealous, i love horse riding but can't afford it at the mo. after the wedding i might treat myself to lessons again!

last night i went to pilates and it HURT and today my hips and back ache! good though, loved it!

forgot to add yesterdays. I did a 45 minute Zumba cardio workout.

Will prob be on my feet most of today, as I going to do some stuf out in the garden and will then go for a nice walk. Make the most of the sun.

Yesterday I did an hour of cardio - stairs and skipping. Quite intense stuff.

Then I walked around the supermarket for an hour (I think that counts as mild exercise.)

Today I've done 25 minutes of stairs - again, very intense. I was gasping towards the end. :eek:

Back