Exercise Motivation

I did a half hour upper body workout on my Wii this morning and then a 25 minute jog this afternoon. I had a really good loss of 2 1/2lb this week so I must keep up the exercise. I've only got 11lbs to target now and I'm going to do what I can to get there.

I have walked today for about an hour, but have brought Joanne Hall drop a dress size dvd to start doing. I have bad hey feaver and I am struglging with exercising in the fresh air and I want to ton up a bit more, so from tomorrow I am going to dust down Davina

I went a bit mad yesterday. I did half hour core body on my Wii in the morning, half hour cardio in the afternoon and then an hour in the gym in the evening. The great thing is that I felt fabulous and felt I could do more. My husband and I then had a lovely relaxing session in the steam room, sauna and jacuzzi afterwards and any aches I had melted away. Bliss.

This morning I've done a half hour lower body on my Wii and hope to jog this afternoon. Tomorrow will be a rest day although I'll be out shopping.

After my first ever session on EA Sports Active yesterday, I woke up really feeling it this morning - especially my thighs and bum! Just done 30mins on EA Sports Active, lots of lunges, running, and upper arm work and burned 115 calories (more than projected). Going to do uni work now and then do some more on the More Workouts version later on.

i had an exercise full weekend and feel really proud of myself!

I went to the gym sat and did 10 minutes on the bike on the random setting, level 4

i then ran for 15 minutes non stop on the treadmill at a speed of 8

then i ran for another 15 minutes but sprint training (brisk walk for 1 minute, run at 8.5 for one minute, brisk walk for 1 minute, run at 9 for one minute, brisk walk for 1 minute, run at 9.5 for one minute, brisk walk for 1 minute, run at 10 for one minute etc)

then i did 75 minutes of astanga yoga which was a killer!

sunday i went to a bootcamp class which was soooooooooooooooooooo hard! my god, i can hardly walk today! but it's a great feeling!

For some reason, today I have so much more energy. It's my rest day from jogging and I so want to go out. However, I have done a core body workout on my Wii this morning and a cardio workout just now. I've still got loads of energy left but I have to pick my son up now and then I'll be busy with dinner etc. I hope this extra energy stays with me.

45 minute sculpt and tone Zumba workout this morning with 2lb weights

What's zumba? My gym has that class and I wondered what it was!

I did a killer 30 min aerobics class at the gym. Thought it would just be a bit of dancing around but nooooo....it was drill sergeant style jogging on the spot, burpies (squat thrusts) and kicks/jumps and squats. OMG!!!!!!!!!

I am going to walk to me local Asda and back home. Approxametly 1 mile - with heavy shopping :) and later I shall do Davina ab's section which will help with my period ache!

Done about 30mins yesterday and today on Wii Sports Active. No longer aching now and my endurance levels have shot up so much in just under a week! Think I'm going to try and up the length of exercise time if I can find the time.

30 minutes Wii lower body workout this morning and a 2 mile jog this afternoon that took me only 23 minutes. The same jog two weeks ago took me about 30 minutes. I'm amazed at how quickly I see an improvement. I've also got so much more energy.

I am getting fit!

i usually power walk / jog between 3.5 - 6 miles a day for 6 days of the week, this week i havnt but i will be start back again tomorrow

I also go horse riding and feel that it helps tighten my muscles on my legs and stomach when i canter :D

i put my back out last night and can hardly move :( so gutted. the doc said it can take up to 6 WEEKS to clear!!! but he said it should be better by the weekend. i really hope so. i was relying on exercise this week as i am going to have a tough weekend!

Back