Exercise on Dukan

fitnessqueen1

Hi
I hope you can help. I understand that the minimum exercise is 20 mins walking a day. However, I've broken my toe (on Wednesday) and can't walk for that length of time yet. I can cycle on an exercise bike. Can I cycle for 20 mins a day until my toe is able to withstand me walking?

I'm starting Dukan on Tuesday.

Thanks

Ouch!

I can't see why not - it's got to be better than not walking and not doing anything else.

I hope your toe heals quickly!

Atropos said:
Ouch!

I can't see why not - it's got to be better than not walking and not doing anything else.

I hope your toe heals quickly!

Thank you - I'll cycle then

ooouch! (Or swim?). The idea behind it is that we make exercise part of our daily lives from the outset...

I think swimming will be too painful. I've always exercised previously just can't manage the walking at the moment. Can't wait for my foot to heal

I kicked a chair leg a month ago in England, barefoot, and one of my toes went black and blue overnight and swelled. Then the colour went back to normal, but it's still sore in "proper shoes". Reeboks or open sandals only for me... dunno whether I broke it! Having broken a finger in the past, I know there's nothing they can do, and I figured that if it wasn't hurting, it wasn't broken... but it's taking a long time to dare put it back in closed shoes :(

Oh no! I love shoes and can't wait to get back in mine - can you exercise?

Yes FQ... in my trusty Reeboks, I don't feel it at all so I've been doing an hour's power walk every morning without the slightest problem, then I pop my sandals on at work (fortunately it's hot here at the moment!)! (It's the fourth one along, next to the tiny one... maybe it's all about which toe it is as to when proper shoes become an option!)

Back