1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Exercise on SS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Falafel, 11 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Falafel

Falafel Well-Known Member

I have just got back from my first swimmig session in ages (500m gentle swimming) and walked to work this morning (40mins normal walking speed)

I was considering going to aquafit on Friday but wondered if this would be too 'energetic' while on sole source. Any opinions/advice?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. boardwitless

boardwitless Well-Known Member

I'm not an exerciser but while on SS I did have a couple of days of energetic furniture moving which left me weak and shaky. As you are tall like me, be careful of low blood pressure/faintness when standing up so take it easy. I guess if you are used to exercise you will cope better

4. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Aquafit is fantastic!!!! :) I go to an aqua fit class every Monday eveing, and highly recommend it! I do have a bar straight afterwards though, as I feel it helps curb my hunger once the class has finished. Give it a go sweet - I hope you like it :) Hugs x x x

5. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

I want to go to aqua fit!!

6. lunar jim

lunar jim Well-Known Member

The only advice I could give (having never SS'd) is go careful. When I first started exercising on 1000 calories I got the shakes if I didn't time the session properly to fit in with my meals. My sessions were quite light so I still lost weight properly. When things got more hardcore I started to gain and lose madly over the week; twice now I've slammed 4lbs on in a couple of days and then lost it over the course of the week, even though I've only been on 1600 calories a day, so if you're prone to scale-hopping then take the reading with a pinch of salt until your proper WI day.

7. AlexIce

AlexIce Well-Known Member

I go swimming a couple of times a week and swim back and forth for 30 minutes. I have a bar when I get out and I don't find any problems :) Enjoy your aquafit!