Exercise!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Well from being a couch potato I have done some exercise every day except friday this week! C ourtesy of Wiifit and My Fitness Coach( the psycho coach who OH reckons looks like Heather Mills!)
I already feel a difference, I'm not as tired when I get home from work,and my thighs are toning up already! Not only that, I can't wait to get on my Wiifit board every day! (perhaps it's OCD?)
And I can feel my ribs! No real change on the scales but hey! if my measurements change who cares?

I love the WiiFit!! neglected mine though for the last month or so, so I will need to pull my finger out lol!

well done you! At least with the wii fit there is no excuse for not being able to get to classes....

Keep up the great work :D

A x

Keep up the good work!!!!!!

I love my Wii hubby bought me the EA Active personal trainer on Wednesday, its was brill you can use the Wii board too.

I started the 30day challenge you do 20mins everyday different excerises everytime you start

T x:)

Fab working out young lady :D

You have motivated me to do 20 mins whilst my chips are in the oven! LOL!

I did 30 mins of free step whilst watching Saturday Kitchen this morning! Takes the guilt out of it!

Well done you :) I absolutely love my treadmill and agree it does make you feel better if you do some exercise. I use mine at least 5 days a week for 45 mins to an hour and I am certain that is what boosted my weight losses

Keep up the good work!!! xxx

Back