Exercise !!!!

Good on you Lesley! That's about my fastest speed pet, and I'm a regular runner now. I'd say you are a wee mountain goat at heart!

Susie, how are the walks going? Is your ankle totally healed or still sore? Would it be worth getting a bit of physio (via your GP) to get you fully fit again?

Vicky - yes - you went to a lot of trouble to get that trainer, and it's no use just having it - the more you get on it, the easier it will get, and the fitter and leaner you will become. Do ten minutes tomorrow lovey and report back. :)

it tends to bulk me up. am gonna wait till ive lost a bit more ;)

Ran 7.2 miles this morning. Not a nice run - I got a terrible stitch which went on for ages, and then the whole way back I was running into about a 40mph wind - I swear I was actually going backwards at one stage. Hard hard work.

Lesley - should have listened to you and stayed indoors! ;)

Well done *Clare* we went out for a walk and was sooooo glad I didn't do a run as pushing the buggy was hard enough work just think of all the thorntons fudge bars you can have now though ;)

Next time listen to Lesley :D

It could grow on me Susie - like an alter ego or summat. :princess:

Eg -

Naughty Cynthia ate birthday cake today and lovely lovely legal Clare was telling her not to the whole time! :cool:

LOL at least it's not like the White Swan/Black Swan - that movie sounds amazing.

I have Loretta days - sadly, not often enough :)

Nah - bit Gollum for my likings. I'll stick to real life for another while. :D

LOL at least it's not like the White Swan/Black Swan - that movie sounds amazing.

I have Loretta days - sadly, not often enough :)

Do tell!!!! :D

:eek:

it tends to bulk me up. am gonna wait till ive lost a bit more ;)

i was wondering about that too....i think i'll go with you....not really in the mood for it just now, but thought i ought to.
i'm going to ride tomorrow, get some exercise in the fresh air, much better!

slides stepper back under bed

Lol i was on about the cross trainer - the stepper seems to be ok. (sorry!)

Back