Exercise !!!!

I am sitting here, thinking I should move my arse and go upstairs and get on the rower as I have done nothing today so far

6 miles on the treadmill today. Onwards and upwards. :)

Did you get on the rower yesterday Bren?

I did on Friday after the post above. Yesterday was clearing out the front garden and back yard from the mess left by the builders, lots of sweeping and hauling pots about. Last night was the dance fest of course. Today has been an almost rest day just broken up by hauling the shopping from the car to the house - quite a job as we cannot park anywhere near and it took me 3 trips lol

OK, that's loads of exercise right there Bren!

What's everyone else doing these days? :)

I moved some clothes from one wardrobe to another - does that count lol?

Yes - anything with actual movement of your body counts K. ;)

50 minute walk/run with dogbert - probably 20 mins run and 30 mins walk in total
6 min shake weight workout
20 mins on vibro plate

50 mins on cross trainer. 2 hours putting the weight bench/home gym Thingy together in the attic room! Which wasn't easy! Can't wait till Tom comes home from sea cuz he bet me 2 days of nappy changes that I wouldn't be able go do it!!!

Beth3107 said:
50 mins on cross trainer. 2 hours putting the weight bench/home gym Thingy together in the attic room! Which wasn't easy! Can't wait till Tom comes home from sea cuz he bet me 2 days of nappy changes that I wouldn't be able go do it!!!

Good bet - well done :D

Now THAT is a bet worth winning! Well done you, and super well done on the cross trainer - that thing kills me! I can run for miles, but can only manage about 5 minutes on it - sheer torture! ;)

Not much today but I made an effort to do some.
6 minutes shake weight workout
6 minutes on rower = 250 strokes

Well thats 12 mins more than me then :)

Not much today but I made an effort to do some.
6 minutes shake weight workout
6 minutes on rower = 250 strokes

same again today and yesterday with a half hour dogwalk (mainly uphill) yesterday - too bloody cold wet and windy tonight!

I haven't done any cardio for ages. Last night I had to run for about 5 mins (it was raining!) and found it easier than I expected.

I was wondering what people's experience of exercise was as they got lighter?

Did you find it easier the more weight you've lost???

We've just got an xbox kinect and it's amazing!!! Got the Zumba game which is great! I've been to a few classes and loved it but can't go regularly cuz of childcare.
The game is great!!! Was sweating loads ! Also got another dance game Whig calculates the calories you are burning. It's great , no controllers and you HAVE to use your whole body!

Back