Exercise !!!!

Oh Bren - that's how I started - just a little trot during my walks...:D

Ran 3.8m* with the club tonight, nice crisp night and I really enjoyed it, although the pavements were mighty slippy. :)

*one of the girls got a GPS thing for christmas and it's very very precise on distances, LOL!

That's you up and running Bren - literally! :whacky068:

well done. ever tried it with 4 dogs?

God no - one is more than enough! Although if you added your 4 together they would probably weigh less than half of Finn lol.

The missus has asked for a rowing machine for her birthday so I have ordered one from Tesco - what is the betting that I use it more than she does? Will have to move the drum kit over to make room for it (she has used them precisely twice in over 12 months - time to get rid - anybody interested?)

Lol that was a good buy then Bren! reckon the rowing machine will get more than 2 uses?

There's an ad on at the moment (can't remember what for) showing different types of exercise equipment all being used for other things, including a mini trampoline as a coffee table and the proverbial cycling machine being used to hang clothes off - made me smile :)

lol i havent seen that :) oh bren shake weights are fab..if you can ba to use it ;)

Tues 25/1 - 1.25 mile run - walk back + 30 mins vibroplate
Wed 26/1 - 10 mins on vibroplate + 6 mins shakeweight programme + 9 minutes on rower

Quak said:
Tues 25/1 - 1.25 mile run - walk back + 30 mins vibroplate
Wed 26/1 - 10 mins on vibroplate + 6 mins shakeweight programme + 9 minutes on rower

Do you see or feel a difference after a while of using the vibroplate?

I haven't used it for a while but I know when I was losing the bulk of my weight it definitely helped me tone up.

Ran 5.5m in 51 minutes today. That's my fastest outside run EVER. I knew I was flying! Very very pleased. :D

Thanks Bren. You'll be there in no time. I've always been really slow, so I'm super happy to get even a titchy bit faster! :D

Back