Exercise .................

Tractor girl

Hi there, just wanted other peoples thoughts on exercise and how much they are doing....

I am trying to exercise 7 times a week, this week I have only managed 3 x badminton singles and 3 x Legs, bums and tums...

How much exercise is everyone else doing, I am hoping this will really help in terms of bodyshape and weightloss each week.

Has anyone any experience of regular exercise whilst on SF or US

Would really appreciate any thoughts.

Many thanks

Tractor Girl

Hi hun
I joined a gym at beginning of this month n me n OH been going 4-6 times a wk! We only take Wednesday's off as a rest day cos it's good to rest yr muscles!
I try n do up to 1 & 1/2 hrs gym sesh, treadmill, bike, x trainer, rower, tricep&bicep curls, chest press, 200-300 sit-up/crunches n alter my routine so I dont get bored.
I was loosing weight quite slowly so I decided to measure my limbs, thighs arms etc! N I have lost 2 inch round my bottom and 1 inch off my arms n thighs yay x

All the best to u x ur doin well x

If your doing a lot of cardio everyday u might need to increase ur snacks otherwise your body will go into starvation mode....i know this from experience as it happened to me....as soon as i up my snacks tho i started losing again. Exercise rocks it tones, improves ur health and makes u feel good so go for it!

Stephie77 xxx

Wow, 7 days a week is a lot. I usually exercise for 4-5 days a week, maybe up to six times or maybe only three.

I recommend changing up your routines if you will be doing this every day, give your body changes so it will continue to shed. Just a warning, though, even participants on The Biggest Loser sometimes gained weight even when they stuck to the diet and exercised for several hours each day -- if this happens to you, don't get discouraged! Sometimes your body may need a break.

I don't do as much exercise as I could but I plan to lose a few stone before I regularly commit myself to exercise in case I build muscle..as I've got quite a busy lifestyle anyways :)

I don't do as much exercise as I could but I plan to lose a few stone before I regularly commit myself to exercise in case I build muscle..as I've got quite a busy lifestyle anyways :)

If you simply do cardio, that really should not have you gaining much muscle and should really help you shed pounds. :)

As a college student with a husband and job, I definitely know what you mean when you say busy schedule... this semester I almost never got to exercise!

Last edited:
Back