Exercise!

Lol its true! Hurrah for salad!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Lol its true! Hurrah for salad!

ok slightly taking the piss now :p

I had a big fat cadburys caramel cheesecake when I was out last week.... and I swear I could have boked.... it was SO sickly. And I couldn't even finish it. Never in my life had I had something so sickly for pudding ever lol.

I managed to do 11 minutes of exercise on my wiifit, hahah. But that was what the pig counts up as opposed to actual time (maybe 20 minutes real time)

I was doing a lot o yoga poses and it was giving me yoga master, saying I had great form and balance.... I beat every single score I've made and got a wiifit age of 20, compared to somewhere in the region of the 40s LOL. (i'm 24) Awesome! Goes to show what a gym membership and personal training does to a person :p

Got my personal trainer tomorrow, and out for carvery on Thursday so minimal exercise then. Friday I might get a spin class... and Saturday will be personal training again. Will try to fit at least 10 minutes of wiifit every day as well. x

I wasn't, but considering I couldn't resist a bag of wotsits in the evening, my days of eating crap are not quite over!

I find I have to do that every week... I pointed every single thing for a whole week and I put on half a pound. I had the same kind of binge this time last week and lost 2. I dunno where the logic is but it seems to work, as long as I keep on track for the rest of the week.. odd huh?

(i do exercise a lot and not count my APs... maybe its a compensation for that?)

I used to do that- after SW buy a Double Decker with the 2 bars in and have either a Dominos/KFC.
Havent done it this time and I dont know why!!!

However I can feel a KFC calling!!!! :(

I think I havent done it because im so serious about losing weight this time and I dont want anything to ruin it :(

Ruth
x

Ruth I love KFC and I did same on sw ...always had treat night! but haven't on this! maybe its cos we have the 49 points I dont know! anyways i read on a thread on here that we can have an individual boneless deluxe box within our points! cant remember how many tho ...doh ha ha x

I only managed to do about 15mins exercise before i wanted to throw my new x box kinects throught the window! stupid thing... everytime I went to do a floor exercise it asked me to stand as could not locate me... after the 6th attempt of getting up from the floor i gave up.... still wondering if its part of their plan to get u to exercise more??? anyways its TOTM and thought best switch it off or it would of got launched and dont think hubby would of been happy :-/

hows everyone else been today? I currently want to eat for ENgland :-(

Lucylis what game was you playing? i remember i had that problem once but cant remember which game. We was looking at getting a bracket that fitted on top of the tv to hold the kinect (was told it works better higher up) but after reading forums about how to make them stable we went and got some heavy duty velcro from B&Q for a fiver and it seems to work great. Gonna try it properly when i unglue from ass from the pc chair :)

I ate some Dominos instead Lucylis! Really enjoyed it! Used 21 of my weeklies and 16 of my extra APs from last week! It was so nice to treat myself just got 14pp to burn it all and ill have that done in no time! 7AP on Jillian Michaels DVD, 2AP going to work and back, 2AP on the cross trainer at work and ill do a 30 minute exercise just before I shut the gym tonight!

Do any of you know how I should AP my Race For Life on Sunday? My leader still had no pedometers! Should I track my steps and try and convert it? I have no idea!

Ruth
X

Lucylis The sensor works best when it is positioned somewhere between 2 feet (0.6 m) and 6 feet (1.8 m) off the floor. Ideally, the sensor should be within 6 inches (15 cm) above or below your TV (copied this from the xbox website).
By making it stable i meant because the tv is less than an inch wide you need to make sure the kinect is secure on it, so we used the velcro.

hmmm thanks needsm! dont know I am going to manage that will have to have a think! as i say our tv is on the wall. with the wii we fixed the sensor to underneath the TV with sticky pads but cant do that with kinect sensor! will have to find something for it to sit on top of when we use it (scanning the room for ideas ha ha) will get tape measure out and see where it has to be! sure its 2ft now tho

Ruth, wish i could be so focused about exercise..... i am waiting to become addicted... suppose that will be after the pain and breathlessness he he x

Our Kinect sensor is on the mantlepiece next to the tv. It's not perfect but they do work much better higher up. You can buy brackets for them. Not that I've ever been tempted to splash out for one!

Our Kinect sensor is on the mantlepiece next to the tv. It's not perfect but they do work much better higher up. You can buy brackets for them. Not that I've ever been tempted to splash out for one!

thanks Sass... we haven't got a fireplace.. tv and low sideboard underneath... so no where to put it high up and no way am i attaching a bracket to my wall... it will look awful:eek: ha ha

Same here. That's what I thought!

Back