Exercise!

Well I did kick boxing on kinect on Monday and a game where u kick and punch bricks! Fun at time but oh my gosh... Last night and this morning I am walking like john Wayne he he. Groin is killing... Thats what I get for thinking I was Bruce lee lmao! Someone tell me how u work through this pain? Lol or am I just being a wimp? X

hope you're feeling better now lucy, plenty of protein helps and doing a lot of stretches before exercising reduces the pain.

i'm still a little sore from thursday, i upped most of my weights at the gym and shoulders and arms were quite sore.

i've had a good week for exercise but i've really over eaten. i've earned 24 pp in activity but i'm still 16 in defecit.

aqua - 4pp
gardening - 6pp
gym cardio - 4pp
gym weights - 4pp
walking 6pp

still got a few days to go so should be able to knock some more points off

i do swimming on a monday aqua zumba on a wednesday and i do zumba on a thursday and absolutely love it i earned 11 propoints doin zumba so it deffo worth it ive also got zumba for the wii which is also a fab workout for when im on me own at home lol keep it up ppl and well done we will all be gym bunnies in no time lol xxx

well to be honest i do zumba cause it doesnt hurt you its just like dancing when ur drunk in a club lmao and its so much for you can understand why they call it a party cause it sure does feel like one got to www.zumba.com and find a class honestly you will love it xxx

i do zumba too but only on the wii, it's a good work out though and like you say it is fun.

was going to do about 40 mins on it today but i think my body needs a rest, feeling really tired.

was planning on a walk tomorrow (weather permitting) and a 2 hour gym session monday.

nice one hanna :worthy:

i feel half dead and i've not done nowhere near as much as you.

the walk is out the window as its raining and to be honest feeling crappy and can't be bothered with the zumba.

i'll start back at the gym on monday and give my body another rest today, got an awful sore throat and feel like going to bed. :character00264:

still feeling rubbish found it really hard going today at gym and everything hurt.

today i did
weight training 40mins
boxing and kettle bells 30 mins

well done rosie:) I know I have promised myself I am going to exercise each day! my hubby just fitted the odometer thing to my bike... so i can see what I do! going to try do some more cardio boxing each day as really enjoyed it... and due to having alot of stress will help alot :)
Just resigned myself that its going to really hurt but if keep going the pain will stop! hugs x

does the pain ever stop lol... i was practically screaming at the damn weights on saturday (my 3rd personal training in 4 days.. lol) and I've been at this caper for a year...

The pain more than justifies the feeling when you get on the scales and you've been excellent, and the scales agree :3

thanks lucy :)
i love cardio boxing too, gets rid of any stress and burns a lot of calories too.

no sorry the pain doesn't stop :cry:, i was doing bench press yesterday and it felt like someone was sat on it as well as the weights.

i was almost late for an appointment and had to run a few hundred yards the other day and i wasn't even out of breath, extremely chuffed :D no mean fete cos i had exercise flipflops on lol

Back