Exercise

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by shellbell0501, 5 June 2011 Social URL.

1. shellbell0501

shellbell0501 Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi All

Just wondered if anyone else has slow weight losses when they have been exercising? i exercise quite a bit and the weight is coming off but really really slow!! i went to the gym twice last week, swimming and a 28 mile walk and i stayed the same at weigh in:cry:

Just wanted to check if this happened to anyone else or if ive been doing something wrong:confused:

many thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Twizzle

Twizzle Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(14.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    did you measure yourself? sometimes loss isn't shown on the scales but on the tape measure :)

4. shellbell0501

shellbell0501 Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i dont measure myself but i think i might start as my clothes do feel looser on me. Thats my sunday night sorted!! many thanks x

5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow - a 28 mile walk! That's impressive!
    Exercising is great, not just for losing weight as it has loads of other benefits too. You need to make sure you are drinking and eating enough to support your increased activity levels though.

6. shellbell0501

shellbell0501 Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    im loving exercise at the moment, makes me feel really happy!!! i dont think ive been eating enough to be honest with all the exercise im doing, think i will tackle that this week.

the 28 walk was for charity, i didnt do any training for it....big mistake haha it was good to see how far i could push myself

xx

7. nettie

nettie Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    me! infact after a week of exercising every day i put on 1lb! im being told its quite common so i'm just going to roll with it and hopefully see results next week x

8. kim63

kim63 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(19.39%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I started road cycling 8 weeks ago & have lost a stone.........so, no to your question, my weight losses haven't slowed, in fact they sped up! But everyone is very different & the benefits of exercise are massive, so keep it up.

9. juicygooseface

juicygooseface ♥juicy♥

Start Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.89%)
    Diet:
    my diet!!
    i have been exercising every day for aggggggeeeessss now and i have stayed pretty much the same weight but can visually see i have lost if you know what i mean? strange but hey-at least its still losing, just inches instead of lbs :) xxx

10. AJB

AJB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.48%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I doubled up my exercises last week (added additional gym classes and 30 Day Shred dvd) and gained 1.5lb - disappointing but I'm looking at my losses over the course of this month - so long as I get my 7lb loss at the end of June I'll be happy :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.