Exercise

Hi All

Just wondered if anyone else has slow weight losses when they have been exercising? i exercise quite a bit and the weight is coming off but really really slow!! i went to the gym twice last week, swimming and a 28 mile walk and i stayed the same at weigh in:cry:

Just wanted to check if this happened to anyone else or if ive been doing something wrong:confused:

many thanks xx

did you measure yourself? sometimes loss isn't shown on the scales but on the tape measure :)

i dont measure myself but i think i might start as my clothes do feel looser on me. Thats my sunday night sorted!! many thanks x

Wow - a 28 mile walk! That's impressive!
Exercising is great, not just for losing weight as it has loads of other benefits too. You need to make sure you are drinking and eating enough to support your increased activity levels though.

im loving exercise at the moment, makes me feel really happy!!! i dont think ive been eating enough to be honest with all the exercise im doing, think i will tackle that this week.

the 28 walk was for charity, i didnt do any training for it....big mistake haha it was good to see how far i could push myself

xx

me! infact after a week of exercising every day i put on 1lb! im being told its quite common so i'm just going to roll with it and hopefully see results next week x

I started road cycling 8 weeks ago & have lost a stone.........so, no to your question, my weight losses haven't slowed, in fact they sped up! But everyone is very different & the benefits of exercise are massive, so keep it up.

i have been exercising every day for aggggggeeeessss now and i have stayed pretty much the same weight but can visually see i have lost if you know what i mean? strange but hey-at least its still losing, just inches instead of lbs :) xxx

I doubled up my exercises last week (added additional gym classes and 30 Day Shred dvd) and gained 1.5lb - disappointing but I'm looking at my losses over the course of this month - so long as I get my 7lb loss at the end of June I'll be happy :)

Back