Exercise

I run two lunch hours a week and will be starting at the gym (when it opens at the end of the month - I've already joined).

I'd love to cycle but am scared of the busy roads between home and work and scared of the cycle track because of the muggings that tend to occur on it. Maybe one day I'll man up (and get a new bike of course - my old one was stolen).

I'm really envious of all you do. I've been very unhealthy and did nothing up until last Monday. I have started slow and do 10 minutes of hula hooping a day. I have managed to do 5 out of the 6 days so far. I would love to go swimming as I love it, but financially I can't afford it. I plan on keeping up my hula hoop routine and slowly build up minutes.

I walk to and from work every Monday and Friday (it's about 2.5 miles each way) and I walk 3 miles on a Saturday morning. On all other days I walk for between 30 minutes and an hour. I like walking because you can do it at any time, any pace, and it's free!

i walk to and from work every day which is 3 miles of walking a day.
I do Aqua Aerobics every week
I've set up a walking machine in front of the tv so, i can just chuck in a dvd or watch a footy game and get a work-out at the same time.

Back