Exhausted :-(

Yeye

Silver Member
Gee whizz I'm pooped this morning, start of day 3. I remember feeling tired last time until ketosis dropped by to say hello, but coupled with a grizzly 14 week old baby, post immunisation, and a sleepless night, I'm wondering how I'm going to get through the day. No chance of a nap later as my 33 month old no longer has an afternoon nap.
Roll on bed time!!!

Hello.
I found days 3,4 and 5 hard going and I didn't have a 3 month old baby and an almost 3 year old to contend with aswell! Luckily my three are all in school so I could have some time out. You've done this before so you know how much easier it gets once you get through the first week. Just get through the day as best you can, stick cbeebies on if you have to just to get 5mins to yourself and go to bed at the same time as them tonight to catch up with some sleep. Best of luck!

BM

I'm not too bad now, thanks BM. The girls are both having forty winks while I relax. Just kept busy really, music time, story time and a spot of Pingu!
It's not as bad as I remembered it to be. Cold hands & feet today tho. I think I was well prepared mentally this time. I just can't believe how much weight I gained :-( Too late to whinge about that now tho!
Early bed for me x

Back