Exlighterlifer - giving exante a go

smoggii

So far just doing the shakes and bars as tried one soup and it was bleurgh

Any tips?

Should i try slim and save instead?

I started off making the soups with looooooads more water than advised so they were more like cup a soup than tinned soup. I can now drink them much more concentrated, but it helped to dilute them to begin with. The soups are all improved with a bit of seasoning and some people add chili flakes too.

I don't do slim & save, and amend exante to fit in with my lifestyle by adding (or replacing a pack with) low carb meals/protein as needed but I find that for the money, the packs are v convenient, not too sweet and a nice range.

Must admit I find S&S far easier than Exante was. The packs ate far nicer and having meals as opposed to just shakes/soup is great

I'm doing Exante TS as I'm hoping that knowing I don't have anything at all to eat will help me stick to it. Lots of praise for the S&S diet on here but I've liked all the shakes so far. x

End of day 3 and so far it's going well but blooming norah i'm cold! Hopefully that means i'm in ketosis.

Oh, and meant to say i've been reading through the hints and tips on the site and have seen that coke zero won't take me out of ketosis. I've never had it before (always drink Diet Coke) but i think it tastes better, if a bit flatter. But i'm happier because it will make things a lot easier.

I'm on day 3 too Smoggi. I don't have any unusual symptoms so don't think Im in ketosis :(

How you finding it? I've just got shakes but am really liking them and no hunger pains yet x

I've got shakes and bars, so far enjoying them both. I think it can take up to 5 days to get into ketosis but i don't know if everyone gets symptoms for some people it just happens i guess so you might be.

I'm finding it ok (beside the constant peeing lol) but i am a little hungry, thinking it's more psychological than physical though. I must say I had more energy this morning than i've had in ages and already my clothes feel a bit better.

Let me know how you go.

Hi Hope you're going well still. I've still TS but still not sure about ketosis! I'm not cold, not energetic and not peeing at night time! But I've lost 6lb since monday so something is working lol x

Back