Extra Easy: Danielle's SW Journey

Forgot to update my food yesterday -

Breakfast: 2 SW ham and egg muffins (more like one though - I forgot to Frylight the muffin cases and most of the muffin stuck!)
Lunch: Ham, cheese and pickle sandwich on small wholemeal, 2 Shape 0% fat yoghurts, another muffin and a bag of Walkers Sunbites
Tea: Aldi lamb shank with air fried chips and carrot and swede mash

I'm not going to include syn values for now, as my new plan goes against SW for some things. I will still update my food diary every day though :)

Run free..... xx

Oh no poor thing! :( yay I'm glad they turned out nice!

Today I've had:

Breakfast: 2 SW ham and egg muffins
Mid morning: Box of BBQ pistachios (yummy!!!)
Lunch: Jacket potato with chilli con carne (I wanted a nice sandwich but forgot to bring my light mayo to work and didn't want a dry sandwich)
Tea: A bowl of bolognese made by my lovely dad :)

I've still been drinking 'diet' drinks, ie sugar free flavoured sparkling water and diet coke, purely because I had the last bits left and I don't like waste. The diet coke is gone now so it's just the last of the water to get rid of, then I'll stick to plain water and milk.

I'm going to have a chilled night now in front of the tv and wait for my OH to arrive... He's currently watching the football and I would be insane to disturb him!!

Danielle xx

Attachments

• image-3489297160.jpg
    image-3489297160.jpg
    492.8 KB · Views: 38
Mine is watching too :eek:....

So sorry you back isn't better sending gentle hugs x

Evening hun :), well done on having a fab food day. Your tea looks super yummy, lucky to have a dad that cooks such yummy meals for you :D . Hope you have a fab week ahead !

Kay xx

Evening hun :), well done on having a fab food day. Your tea looks super yummy, lucky to have a dad that cooks such yummy meals for you :D . Hope you have a fab week ahead !

Kay xx

Yes he makes a great housewife hehe, to be fair, I may as well have cooked it myself the amount of silly questions he asked me! It was yummy though :)

Oh no poor thing! :( yay I'm glad they turned out nice!

Today I've had:

Breakfast: 2 SW ham and egg muffins
Mid morning: Box of BBQ pistachios (yummy!!!)
Lunch: Jacket potato with chilli con carne (I wanted a nice sandwich but forgot to bring my light mayo to work and didn't want a dry sandwich)
Tea: A bowl of bolognese made by my lovely dad :)

I've still been drinking 'diet' drinks, ie sugar free flavoured sparkling water and diet coke, purely because I had the last bits left and I don't like waste. The diet coke is gone now so it's just the last of the water to get rid of, then I'll stick to plain water and milk.

I'm going to have a chilled night now in front of the tv and wait for my OH to arrive... He's currently watching the football and I would be insane to disturb him!!

Danielle xx

Wow I've just realised that yesterday, excluding the chilli con carne, I ate no syns and had my HEXB (pistachios). Just remembered I had a slice of cheese with a miniscule amount of mustard on it when I got home from work as Dad was raiding the fridge and I didn't want to feel left out (this is a regular occurrence before Mum gets home :giggle:) So considering I bought the chilli con carne from the sandwich shop, I don't know how it was made. It is homemade but I don't know what's gone into it, so I have what would be my whole daily allowance to play with there, just in case it is quite high in syns. Yippeeee! (Also the coating on the pistachios was probably about 1 syn, if any!)

Yes loads, I'm trying my best to forget about them :giggle:

I'm fine thank you - how are you feeling now? x

I'm not too bad at the mo thanks, haven't taken any painkillers yet today as I felt so horrible on them yesterday. I'm in work till 7.30 tonight so it's a long day. Just made some soup to take with me, and got my snacks prepared :) yum yum! I'll be round in 5 mins to get me some biccies to take :D
Hope your back is ok hun, take it easy. How's Alfie?? Mine is asleep on the back of the armchair, he's not allowed on the furniture lol... 1395320577260.jpg

I'm not too bad at the mo thanks, haven't taken any painkillers yet today as I felt so horrible on them yesterday. I'm in work till 7.30 tonight so it's a long day. Just made some soup to take with me, and got my snacks prepared :) yum yum! I'll be round in 5 mins to get me some biccies to take :D
Hope your back is ok hun, take it easy. How's Alfie?? Mine is asleep on the back of the armchair, he's not allowed on the furniture lol... View attachment 129939

Omg what a cutie :doggy: Well I'm at work at the moment, so I imagine Alfie is at home on Mum & Dad's bed. He will have pulled Mum's pillow forward to make a little nest and buried himself behind it to keep warm and snuggly as he does every day :) You can guarantee that we'll come home and the bed that was made neatly in the morning will be an absolute mess! :giggle:

Back