Extra Easy: From Flabby to Abi

Ooooooh Abo and the chef sitting in a tree......... Hahaha!!
New hair do too, we must see pics!!
Sounds like you're having a fab day, hope you enjoy your night out! Have a drink for me- I'm working! Booooo!!
I'm at a friends baby shower next weekend and we're having a meal- got to choose food in advance so may need your assistance with the menu and what to have (WWAD!) I was just going to have what I fancied but with me going away the next day, think it's best that I choose wisely!!
X

haha, I'll sit wherever he wants!

Ill get a photo once its been straightened again, looking a little bedragled and curly-sue from playing in the rainy park.

really am having a fab day, not sure why! (maybe since mother nature has decided to be off on her merry way haha)

Im always here if you need any pointers :) .x.x.

OH MY DAYS!! Just realised how bad "I'll sit wherever he wants" sounds! :8855:

ah crikey and thats BEFORE wine!!! haha

Haha- you should so pop in and see him after some wine!!! I'd love to be a fly on the wall!! 'Hi, I'm Abi and I'll sit wherever you want me to!'!! X

Lol! Or you could suggest you're his dessert!

haha you are TERRIBLE influences. I love it :D haha.

He lives above the place too! just saying haha.

shots were had. all of the shots! cocktails and champagne. CHAMPAGNE!!!

Had an amazing night though watched a band, got rather merry, spent very little, danced until 3am (3am!!!) and I was still up and ready for the gym/zumba at 9am.

Food has been very little today. I just dont feel hungry, just thirsty. Had 2 bananas, grapes and picked at cucumber and cooked ham. Not brilliant but no syns! no coffee either just cammomile tea :) got my eye on sausage and mash for tea. simple, filling comfort food that is easy to make.

My new trainers and gym top are the bees knees though AND I nipped into herons and they had dairylea light triangles 8 packs 2 for £1 woohoo!

Hope everyone has had a peaceful Sunday. I havent but Im blocking out the negativity today.
.x.x.x.

Girl you are a machine!!!! Drinking and dancing till 3am and still at the gym for 9!!! How do you do it?!?
Glad you had a great time! Any sign of mr cheffison??
Well done for not munching on utter garbage today too!! Amazing!!

I actually didnt feel too bad! I was up until nearly midnight last night too trying to get things watched that had been recorded through the week.

No sign of Mr Cheffison although my friend was trying to get his attention serenading his window (I swiftly ducked into a pub haha)

I will admit that my snacking was having nuts as my hexb and then I spent the rest of my syns on cheese straws (and made myself REALLY ill with them) I used to absolutely love them and I only ate them because they were in the cupboard (dont even know when I bought them!) They wont be getting purchased again though!

Got a morning of taking Charlie to visit my gran for before he goes to hospital then Im off to get my last few bits of shopping and get lunch with Daisy while Charlie is at nursery. No rest for the wicked ;)

B- banana, grapes, satsuma (if the kids dont nab it before I get to it) Camomile tea
L- will see what the specials are ;)
D- possibly fish with lots of veg or just beans on toast if I have a larger lunch.

Hope everyone has an awesome Monday .x.x.x.

Ooh have fun with Mr Cheffison lady!

You're always so perky, i need some of what you're having lol! xx

Haha- you should so pop in and see him after some wine!!! I'd love to be a fly on the wall!! 'Hi, I'm Abi and I'll sit wherever you want me to!'!! X

Oh my gosh that comment made me choke!! Do it Abs!

Maybe you could just sneakily take a picture of him and post it here, so we can all join in with the giggles and embarrassment (is it a weird crush BTW or is this one justified!? :p)

This one is questionable too, its his smile and accent and that he can cook too I think. And his baggy pants. Dont ask. I think he could be wearing stripper heels and I would think hes the bees knees haha.

B- Banana and satsuma.
L- Special ;) Piri Piri Mackerel on wm toast with a huge side salad.
D- Scrambled egg, bacon, tomatoes, cabbage, spinach, mushroom and onion.

Im not that perky just VERY easily pleased hahaha .x.x.

Bless, well if he ever does dress up in stripper heels, we totally need a picture!!

If I ever see him rocking a pair of 6inch clear heels, you will be the first to see it! haha

Charlies op has been cancelled due to a newborn emergency :(

SO my food plans for the rest of the week are having to drastically change, I was planning on living off mug shots, salad, alpen lights and tinned veg.
Yesterdays food was a bit naughty, but I had a cheeky little spa day so Im sure the long time in the sauna and steam room might have sweated out some lbs haha.

B- Yogurt, grapes and banana
L- Frankie and Bennys burger (I KNOW!) but I did have the side salad no dressing instead of chips.
D- wasnt too hungry (and there wasnt much in!) salad with carrots, beetroot, tomatoes, tuna
Snacked on cheese, ham slice and grapes. No coffee, just camomile tea.

Hows everyone today? .x.x.x.

Morning chica!
Those TGI places are evil, and heavenly, depending on the day (if i can't resist they are evil hehe) I always have the New York Strip smothered in JD sauce :drool: (but i always have the fries so already you do better than me hehe!

Sorry to hear about Charllie's appointment after you were all ready, do you have to wait long for another one? xx

Edited to add, i read TGI's for some reason lol it'e early leave me be :p x

Last edited:
Pixie - I think we all know what you're craving today!! :p

Your day didn't sound too bad, and the sauna totally sweated out everything you would have eaten XD

I'm a sucker for F&B's, the nearest one to us is in Crawley, about 40mins away, we haven't been to the town since we started dieting because I know it would be my first stop!!

X

Back