Extra Easy help

jennysandercock

hi guys, ive rejoined slimming world tonight and thought id give extra easy ago

how does this sounds as tomorrows menu?

breakfast poached egg on toast(hex b)

lunch chilli con carne, rice and veg(homemade with chopped toms, garlic and mixed herbs)

dinner chicken, potatoes and veg

snacks fruit and muller lights

syns hotchoc 3.5 made with milk hex a cranberry sauce 2

feed back would be good, thanks jenny

Looks good to me too! What I do, although not compulsory, is fill 1/3 - 1/2 of my plate with veggies. It makes each meal lighter in terms of heavy food but still filling.

I would strongly recommend at the beginning of this journey to have all the syns you are entitled to ie 15 so you don't get bored or feel deprived. Good luck xx

Good advice from Rosie, as usual! If you don't eat all your syns then your weightloss won't be as fast.
Welcome to the forum, ask away, we're here to help.

i would say just eat whatever syns upto a max of the 15, to satisfy you, i never lose anything when i eat all my sins all the time but maybe thats just me :)

3.5 syns on hot choc!?

I couldn't imagine using 3.5 syns on hot choc - cadbury's highlights are usually around 2, and options (my personal fave) are only 1.5. And they come in some delicious flavours, I'd recommend the coconut or the orange ones. Yum!

Normal hot chocolate that isn't low calorie is 3.5 syns. I'm currently using up my jar of normal hot chocolate so have to syn it at 3.5 but once it's gone i will be switching to low calorie!
I don't necessarily agree with using all 15 syns each day. I certainly don't use them every day, i don't feel deprived and it hasn't affected my weight loss. I know they're there if I want them but don't want to be eating stuff just for the sake of it. Some days I seem to only use a few syns and occasionally I go over 15.

^ Ah, that makes sense. I thought there must be a reason. I love the options ones so much that there's no way I'm going to go back to full fat choc mix when I hit target. :)

Yeh, I'd unfortunately not long brought a jar of normal hot chocolate before joining slimming world and don't want to just throw it away so am using it up! :(
But I do have some option sachets as well so I can have a hot chocolate with less syns if I've used most my syns!! Like a hot choccie in the evening before bed!!

Back