Extra Easy Extra Easy HEXB's

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by clambertina, 5 May 2010 Social URL.

1. clambertina

clambertina Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(19.07%)
    Hi all :wavey:

I am going to be having 28g Jordans Natural Muesli this morning with a banana, apricots and virtually fat free natural yogurt and possibly 1 tsp honey (1syn) if it's not sweet enough.

However I have noticed I need to have a Ryvita to make it count towards a HEXB, but can I substitute this with anything else as I am not very keen on these?

Many thanks in advance :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    I don't think so.... The only alternative could be scan bran which tastes about a hundred million times worse than ryvita. I think ryvitas are nice with a thick spread of laughing cow light and jam. Try it!

4. CamilleBates

CamilleBates Alomst there :)

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(24.71%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I have Nutella on my Ryvita :) Half a table spoon is 2 syns. Keeps a choccie craving at bay for sure!!! You don't have to have it at the same time as the other bit, you can save it for later in the day of you need to :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.