Extra Easy, looking to convert?

Katy_the_kelt

Hello!

I've lost 6 1/2 lbs on Extra Easy so far (come ooonnnn, half stone, you will be mine!!) but my consultant hasn't really explained days to me. Not blaming her because it's a big group and I can't commendeer her time. She told me when I joined to just go on EE, but since looking at the others, I wonder if Green Days would be better for me? My biggest trouble in EE is the restriction of dairy, am I right in thinking you're allowed 2 'a's in Green?

I have read about it in the book, but need some extra advice; can I just change without asking my consultant?

Ta, Katy :) xx

Yes you can have 2 HEXAs and 2 HEXBs on both Green and Red, plus on Green you get a lot more variety in your HEXBs, you can use cheese as a HEXB as well as various other things, so you can actually have 4 HEXes worth of cheese in one day if you like! :) You can do whichever plan suits you best, you dont need to ask her, but I would say you want the Green plan explaining if you think it would fit your lifestyle better. They are told to push the EE plan these days and get you to stick to it for the first month, but theres no reason you cant do Green if you want to. Green is really easy, I do it almost exclusively even though Im not a veggie, I love it :)

Great, thank you for all the info :)

I only did ee for a week then realised it wasnt for me. I did have a chat with my c, then change to red and green. Thats the beauty of S W, three plans to chose from, not just the one they seem to promote so much. Its not always a case of "one size fits all". Happy slimming

Back