Extra Easy Online - attempting to maintain!

Thanks guys. I couldn't weigh us in this morning so I'm going to have to do it Wednesday instead. Househunting this morning in Manchester and then to York this afternoon - can't wait.

Ok syns-wise yesterday considering we had to eat out.

Lunch (sainsburys cafe) - jacket potato with cheese and beans (no butter) (HEXa)

Dinner (Nandos) - 1/2 chicken (most of the skin removed), regular spicy rice, corn on the cob (let's say 8 syns?)

Snack - 1 jammy dodger (4 syns!)

Lots of tea
Water

Morning ohhhh jelous of the nandos!!

Good luk with house hunting!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We had a lovely time last night but the rich food and wine is playing havoc with my stomach. I felt sick halfway through my main course it was so rich. It's strange that only a week in and my stomach is already protesting when I eat naughty stuff.

Syns were through the roof yesterday but only because of the evening really.

Breakfast - beans on toast (HEXb)

Lunch - mattesons fridge raiders southern fried chicken (2 syns), grapes

Snack - biscuit (5 syns)

Dinner - wine! Goats cheese salad, fish-crepe-cheesy-pesto-thing (amazing but SO rich!) (a million syns!)

We also got a phonecall from the OHs parents yesterday telling us we had to be back in time for dinner as it's his brothers birthday. As far as they knew we had already agreed to it but we thought he was going to be in London with his girlfriend so it's completely screwed our plans for the day. It's a 3 hour car journey (not including traffic) and dinner is booked for 8. I'm a bit annoyed as if we'd had known we could of got to York earlier yesterday. Plus if it was my brother I would have said we'd try but it's his own fault if we couldn't come which would have been fine. Whereas his brother is so spoilt that if we can't go we'd be the bad guys! He also makes a huge deal out of his bday so he expects people to drop everything. I'm so laid back about that sort of thing (as is my family) that I can't really relate to it. Plus we've spent the majority of our anniversaries at dinner with his brother which is never appreciated. Plus that's another SW friendly day out of the window. Oh well!

Ohhhh food sounds so delish! And very rich lol I'm the same I'm no good atall with rich food! Glad u had a good time though!

Booo to the birthday meal, that's abit rubbish! I'm the same very laid back about birthdays etc, no need for a big fuss unless it's like 21st 30th etc!

Have a lovely day today xxx

Thanks hun it was great.

Food diary yesterday...

Breakfast - wholemeal toast (HEXb), 2 poached eggs

Lunch - (at a motorway service station - literally nothing but KFC and mcdonalds!) salad from Starbucks shared with the OH, banana

Dinner - (out) rump steak, salsa Verde, plain salad, handful of fries

Dessert - raspberries, nectarines, mullerlight coconut (declined the bday cake)

Water
Tea w/ semi-skimmed milk (HEXa) (low on the HEXa as had so much cheese the day before!)

Total syns = not a clue

I'm so glad to be back home and in control of food again. It is literally a nightmare trying to stay SW friendly on the go. I was so angry at the service station. There were 6 food outlets and not a single one sold anything healthy! No wonder so many people are overweight!

Weighing in as soon as I can get into the bathroom so I'll update then.

It is very annoying!!! I have always Found this is service stations too. And what's worse the price lol

Good luck for WI xxx

5lbs lost!!!

I'm putting this partly down to it being TOTM at the official WI last week as that came out as 10st 11lbs. But when I'd weighed myself a few days before I was 10st 9lbs so I think it's more like a 3lb loss. But either way I'm UNDER my original target of 10st 7lbs! I NEVER thought I would weigh this little it's crazy!

The OH is still to weigh in so I'll update with his loss as soon as he's out of bed!

Wow that's great:D!!!! Not far from target now! I can't wait for the day when I hopefully weigh the same!

It's been the TOTM for me also, unfortunately I don't gain weight, I just get extra hungry!!! I hope to lose at least 0.5 to 1 lb for next Monday!!! Fingers crossed!!

Thanks hun and good luck.

Just weighed the OH and he only lost 1lb. Need to be a lot stricter with him this week as he had booze almost everyday. He seems keen though so I think we shouldn't have any problems having a 100% week!

OH's WI = 13st 13lbs

Last edited:
It always helps when there is more than one of you doing the diet! I'm lucky as I'm not much of an alcohol fan, most people I know use their syns on it! Unlucky for me though that I have a mega sweet tooth!!!!

I'm sure next week will be another successful week! x

Wow well done! 5lbs is amazing! Xx

charl_young said:
Wow well done! 5lbs is amazing! Xx

Thanks charl! Very chuffed!

Well done Hun that's brill!! Xxx

Thanks guys!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - 2 Nimble wholemeal (HEXb), smoked salmon, scrambled egg (made w/ 50ml semi-skimmed milk) (HEXa), 3 tsps flora extra light (1.5 syns)

Lunch - Mugshot, sweetcorn

Dinner - Pork Loin (fat removed), Tesco maris piper mash (2 syns), green beans, mustard sauce (1 syn), red onion

2 Tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
2 Tea w/ semi-skimmed milk (HEXa)
Sparkling water

Total syns = 4.5

Dinner...

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Update

Snack - Mullerlight mint, half a funsize bag of Maltesers & bite of choc (5 syns)

Total syns = 9.5

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
oo that looks really nice! x

Omgggg that looks so good!! How come you have had to syn ur mash?
What do u think of the mint yog? I neary threw up haha x

stef2009 said:
Omgggg that looks so good!! How come you have had to syn ur mash?
What do u think of the mint yog? I neary threw up haha x

I quite like it. It's really nice with fresh raspberries too.

It's because it's shop bought so probably has milk and butter in. Much better than anything I make as I hate making mash potato, so it's worth the 2 syns!

Just been reading your diary. That's so rubbish about your ear. Fingers crossed your appointment goes well tonight and you can fly! Also don't be so tough on yourself about your WI. 5 days in isn't much plus you're still getting used to the rules. Keep at it and I'm positive you'll see losses soon enough!

You should stick to weighing yourself at exactly the same time every week as you'd get a more accurate idea of your losses. I weigh first thing in the morning, before I've eaten or drank anything.

Good luck x

Ohhhh I know I'm still fuming lol I hope it works out for me!!

Who gains on ther first week of SW though really!!!?? Lol honestly it's me, my body is backward!! I've stopped weighing now that was a one off, will stick at it and hope it starts working soon, thanks hun xxxx

Food Diary...

Breakfast - 1 wholemeal toast (HEXb), 1 tsp flora extra light (0.5 syns), 2 Tesco light choices cumberland sausages (2 syns), baked beans, poached egg, nectarine

Lunch - Pasta w/ red onion, courgette, ham, 30g rf cheddar (HEXa), 1 tbsp extra light mayo (0.5 syns)

Snack - 5 mikado daim (2.5 syns), Mugshot

Dinner - SW Chicken Dhansak
(passata, red onion, red pepper) and Cinnamon rice, 1 tbsp mango chutney (2 syns)

Dessert - 2 mini meringues (2 syns), mixed berries, mullerlight coconut

2 tea
1 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
Sparkling water

Total syns = 9.5

The OH's
total syns = 12

Breakfast...
2012-09-20%252010.49.18.jpg

Dinner...
I will change the recipe slightly if I do it again but it was pretty easy and tasty so I expect I'll give it another go!

2012-09-20%252020.00.14.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back