Extra Easy Online - attempting to maintain!

Just realised that my bottle of wine last night has about the same amount of syns as the sausage and chips I had tonight!!! I had no idea how calorific booze is!

Last edited:
Mmmmmmm chippy sausage & chips!

We all gotta treat ourselves now n then eh ; ) xxxxxxx

Suffering with a grease hangover today... my stomach hurts!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (HEXb), skimmed milk (part HEXa), banana, sweetener

Lunch - Jacket potato, 30g low low cheese (part HEXa), baked beans

Dinner - Chilli con Carne (1 tsp bisto 0.5 syns) (tinned tomatoes, garlic, red onion, red pepper), rice

2 tea w/ skimmed milk (1 syn)
Sparkling water
Bite of chocolate (2 syns?)

Total syns = 3.5

Lunch...

2012-02-26%252015.28.53.jpg

Dinner...
Chilli con Carne - always amazing! :drool:

2012-02-26%252020.04.08.jpg

Last edited:
That jacket with cheese looks AMAZING!!! xx

I finally went back to the gym today after after 3 weeks off - whoops! It wasn't the most intense work out I've done but it's exercise and better than nothing I suppose! :)

Food Diary...

Breakfast - Magic porridge (HEXb), blueberries

Snack - banana

Lunch - Jacket potato, tuna mayo (1 syn), sweetcorn, 1 babybel light (HEXa), grapes

Snack (after gym) - Chinese mugshot, sweetcorn, 1 babybel light
(HEXa), cold baked beans

Dinner - Pork loin (fat removed), count on us swede & carrot mash (1 syn), green beans, brocolli, SW mustard sauce (0.5 syns)

Dessert - Eton Mess (2 mini meringues (2 syns), fat free natural yoghurt, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)

2 tea w/ skimmed milk
(HEXa)
Sparkling water
Options orange hot choc (1.5 syns)

Gym - bike, crosstrainer, rowing maching (45 mins)

Total syns = 6

Dessert...
Amazing! SO yummy!

2012-02-27%252021.31.59.jpg

Last edited:
That also looks amazing !! im lovin all this inspiration im gettin from your diaries, ile have to post some of my meals ;)

I quite often have mixed berries (usually buy frozen ones) with natural yogurt, but I've never thought of adding meringue...thanks, I'll give it a try. :)

Photos do make a difference. I've been liking adding photos to my diary and it's so easy to do (thanks again) it makes it look more interesting, that said, I forgot to take photos yesterday.

I tried 'magic' porridge for the first time today, it was ok but I prefer normal porridge made with water.

Well done for getting back to the gym, keep up the good work. :)

Wats magic porridge? Im intrigued xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Wats magic porridge? Im intrigued xxxxxxx

It's just your porridge allowance mixed with fat free yoghurt (I use mullerlights) and left in the fridge overnight. The oats absorb all the yoghurt and makes a really filling breakfast.

Last edited:
Hi, i just wanted to leave a little note to say i've enjoyed reading and seeing your meals - certainly have given me some inspiration. I am slowly losing the plot with SW as i seem to constantly yo-yo despite not really know where i'm going wrong. I will definitely try some of your meals - i don't think i am being adverturous enough!
Congrats on your weight loss so far and i look forward to reading your diary more :)

vintagepockets said:
It's just your porridge allowance mixed with fat free yoghurt (I use mullerlights) and left in the fridge overnight. The oats absorb all the yoghurt and makes a really filling breakfast.

O wow. That sounds amazing! Ile try that one thanks xxxxxxx

Hi, i just wanted to leave a little note to say i've enjoyed reading and seeing your meals - certainly have given me some inspiration. I am slowly losing the plot with SW as i seem to constantly yo-yo despite not really know where i'm going wrong. I will definitely try some of your meals - i don't think i am being adverturous enough!
Congrats on your weight loss so far and i look forward to reading your diary more :)

Glad you're finding recipe inspiration from my diary! I'm loving trying new things and I'm cooking so much more now that I'm doing SW. I became so lazy pre-SW - I'd eat out or have convenience food all the time, which is how I gained weight in the first place! I think you have to really experiment to keep things interesting or else you can easily get stuck in a rut and go off the rails! (I do still enjoy my meals out, although not quite as often ;)). Although sometimes a healthy alternative just won't do!!! :)

That also looks amazing !! im lovin all this inspiration im gettin from your diaries, ile have to post some of my meals ;)

That's great, looking forward to seeing all the meals you try out! I'd definitely recommend the Eton Mess - it was so yummy that I'll probably be having it again tonight! :D

Last edited:
I've gone over my syns this week so I'm not really sure what to expect at WI tomorrow. The last 2 times I've been naughty I've gained, but... the first time was TOTM and the second time I'd had a really heavy meal the night before. And both times I lost loads the following week!? It will be interesting to see what the scales say tomorrow. I'll be happy if I at least STS so a loss would be a massive bonus. I'm really not convinced I've lost though - it certainly doesn't feel like it!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - Mullerlight strawberry, banana, 35g Jordans natural muesli (HEXb)

Lunch - Pasta w/ ham, cucumber, sweetcorn and 50g Philadelphia light sweet chilli (part HEXa), grapes

Snack - smoked salmon, pickled onions, 1 babybel light (part HEXa)

Dinner - SW Lasagne (tinned tomatoes, passata, red onion, red pepper, courgette, mushrooms, garlic), 1 tbsp parmesan (1.5 syns)

Dessert - 2 mini meringues (2 syns), fat free natural yoghurt, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries

2 tea w/ skimmed milk (1 syn)
Sparkling water

Total syns = 4.5

Dinner... I'll tell you the verdict after dinner. It looks good though!

2012-02-28%252018.46.59.jpg

Update: It looks good but it was really bland - I won't be making it again. I will definitely be having pud now :)

Last edited:
I'm not convinced I'd be able to make it nice tbh. Not to my tastes anyway - it was too tomatoey for me. I've still got 2/3 of it left so I'm donating it to my brother!

I'm a bit annoyed as I bought a baguette for my lunch tomorrow and its turned out to be white instead of wholemeal! I'm just going to have half of it and syn it. So that's 11 syns (including flora and branston). At least the syns will be worth it :)

I've also got a cold coming! Boo :(

Ohhhh, i was guna do that lasagne this week .... maybe not now eh .. :eek: ... I made the slimming world canelloni tonight ! it was AMAZING! and ive got a batch for tea tomorrow too ;) xx

Its still worth trying as it could be a different recipe or you may even like the one I tried. It was too tomatoey and lacked flavour for me.

Its still worth trying as it could be a different recipe or you may even like the one I tried. It was too tomatoey and lacked flavour for me.

Maybe i could mess around with the ingredients :) ... The canelloni sauce was only passata, sugar, garlic, salt n pepper and was really tasty :D xxxx

WI today and I STS which Im really pleased with after the chips and wine incident. Im going to try for a 100% week this week and try to resist the weekend treats and alcohol!

Last edited:
Back