Extra Easy Online - attempting to maintain!

Thanks hun. Either that or I'd just had a massive meal or needed a no 2 when I last weighed haha. The Christmas bloat has finally gone down too which is nice! The only problem of seeing this on the scales is that I'll just go back to eating crap again by the weekend. Determined to have another 100% day today though!

I'm going to go to legs, bums & tums tonight! Wish me luck!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, blueberries, raspberries, greek 0%, actimel 0% (1.5 syns)

Lunch - chilli con carne w/ wholemeal pitta (HEXb), 1 babybel light (HEXa)

Dinner - (update) 3 fish fingers (6 syns), 2 slices warburtons wholemeal from a 400g loaf (6 syns), oven chips (3 syns), peas, tartare sauce (1 syn), ketchup (1.5 syns), bertolli light (1 syn)

Snacks - apple, clementine, sugar free jelly (0.5 syns)

3 tea w/ semi skimmed milk (HEXa)
Sparkling water
Herbal tea

Total syns = 20.5

Last edited:
You seem very determined! :)

How was legs bums and tums?

Thanks guys although home from legs bums and tums and couldn't be bothered to cook and the OH was out for dinner so I went with my craving and just made myself a fish finger sandwich and chips. It was amazing!

You seem very determined! :)

How was legs bums and tums?

It was hard and my back is killing me which means I probably did a few exercises wrong but I'm going with my friend who won't let me get out of it so I'll go again next week. Right now I want another fish finger sandwich!

How are you finding the whole 30?

So so good. It's a new challenge that's based on stuff I know from Atkins but with out the dairy. It's only day three but I'm thoroughly enjoying it and it makes so much sense regarding processed foods etc.

I started the 30 day shred again today. That woman is evil ;-)

You're a braver woman than me! I only managed the first one and I haven't picked it back up since. Maybe if I stick out l/b/t I'll dig it out again... if I can find it!?

Food Diary…

Breakfast – banana, blueberries, strawberries, greek 0%, actimel 0% (1.5 syns)

Lunch – beans on toast (HEXb), 1 babybel light (HEXa)

Dinner – seabass w/ garlic, spring onions & chilli served w/ egg fried rice and stir-fried broccoli, babycorn, mangetout (1.5 syns )

Snacks – clementine, apple, yoghurt coated raisins (3 syns), pink wafer (2 syns), peanut m&ms (4 syns)

3 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
Sparkling water

Total syns = 12

Last edited:
At a friends tonight so the evening will be off plan but here is what today looks like so far!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - 2 small wholemeal (HEXb), bertolli light (1 syn), marmite, actimel 0% (1.5 syns)

Lunch - noodles w/ broccoli, babycorn, courgette, mangetout, red pepper, sweet chilli sauce (1 syn), black bean sauce (1 syn)

Dinner - TBC at a friends & wine

Snacks - apple, shape 0%, clementine

Total syns = ?

So the weekend was a bit of a write off! I was feeling quite stressed last week as it dawned on me the wedding is this year and there is still so much to do. I got a bit frustrated of feeling like there was something I should be doing so I took the weekend "off" - from wedding planning and, to a certain degree, the diet!

So my weekend looked a bit like this...

Friday evening - we didn't eat until 9 so snacked on ryvita w/ philadelphia & smoked salmon and a packet of frazzles when I got home, then spag bol, garlic bread and crisps and (lots!) wine at my friends

Saturday - scrambled egg w/ smoked salmon on toast, supernoodles w/ babybel light, chinese takeaway - chicken curry w/ egg fried rice and salt & pepper squid, white wine

Sunday - porridge w/ jam, maltesers, wotsits, homemade lean pork & chorizo burgers w/ sw chips and corn on the cob

Monday was a bit more on plan...

Breakfast - berries, mango w/ greek 0%, 30g muesli (HEXb)

Lunch - SW macaroni cheese (50g philadelphia light + 5g rf cheddar - HEXa)

Dinner - chicken, chorizo (4 syns), seafood paella

Snacks - chocolate (2.5 syns), ferrero rocher (3.5 syns), white wine (8 syns), apple, clementine, jaffa cake (2.5 syns)

Tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
Sparkling water

Total syns = 20.5

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, berries, greek 0%

Lunch - SW macaroni cheese (50g philadelphia light + 5g rf cheddar - HEXa)

Dinner - lamb kofta (made w/ 125g lean lamb mince 4 syns), ff natural yoghurt mixed w/ harrissa seasoning, wholemeal pitta (HEXb), 2 tbsp rf houmous (3 syns) couscous w/ chicken stock cube, cucumber, red onion, 15g feta (2 syns), olives (0.5 syns), sundried tomatoes (0.5 syns)

Snacks - baked beans, clementine, apple, ww fruit crumble bar (4.5 syns)

tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
sparkling water

Total syns = 14.5

Last edited:
Sometimes you just need to give yourself a break and you recognised that. :)

I can't go to legs bums & tums tonight as I'm going to a gig! I am looking at maybe joining a gym this weekend though so hopefully I can keep up the exercise. I'll definitely by going to l/b/t next week too.

Food Diary...

Breakfast – banana, greek 0%, actimel 0% (1.5 syns)

Lunch – couscous w/ 15g feta (HEXa), cucumber, red onion, sundried tomatoes (0.5 syns), olives (0.5 syns), houmous (3 syns), parma ham (0.5 syns)

Dinner – beans on toast (HEXb) w/ rf cheddar (HEXa)

Snacks - quality street (2.5 syns), apple, clementine, sf jelly, celebration (2.5 syns)

tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
sparkling water

Total syns = 9.5

Last edited:
Sometimes you just need to give yourself a break and you recognised that. :)

Yeah I need to take a step back sometimes. I did not want to be one of those people that gets stressed about weddings but it is bl**dy stressful! Feeling more positive and organised this week! I'm going back to Cheltenham next weekend so have a couple of hair consultations booked in, as well as veil and suit shopping and I'm even trying on my wedding dress again so my bridesmaid can see it! I can't wait to wear it again :)

Awww well that's something to look forward too then. We've got two weddings to attend this year. Both cousins and both sisters lol. One here on the island and one in Zante in sept.

We've pencilled in march 2016 for ours as we've a lot of saving to do and I want to be as slim as poss of course ;-)

Since Wednesday night I have not been good. Given into temptation every night and yesterday was very boozy. Off out for a healthy-ish brekkie then back on it.

Back