Extra Easy: Quark?

DeniseR44

Hi I bought it now I need to use it, rather try savoury but happy for any sweet ideas as well. Only been on SW since 03/01/13 and trying to eat mostly free and super free foods with HE as a last resort, lost 4lb so far, nothing my first week very sad, but then 2.5 and 1.5 so it is working. Any help or ideas will be gratefully received, Denise:)

deleted-posted in wrong thread.
BTW I use quark to make dips with.
x

Hi I bought it now I need to use it, rather try savoury but happy for any sweet ideas as well. Only been on SW since 03/01/13 and trying to eat mostly free and super free foods with HE as a last resort, lost 4lb so far, nothing my first week very sad, but then 2.5 and 1.5 so it is working. Any help or ideas will be gratefully received, Denise:)

Sorry to go ot but why do you not have your he?

If you follow the plan and have your healthy extras and syns you will prob find you loose weight better healthy extras are there for a reason to keep you healthy try to have faith in the plan and follow it fully and make sure you have super free as part of your meal and snacks

I've been on sw just over a yr and have found that the people with the best results have hextras and use syns they are there for a reason xxxx

Sorry for rant but I see this so often on these forums and as soon as they actually follow the whole plan they loose weight xx

You should have your HEX's as they make sure you get enough calcium/ fibre I believe (I don't know that your not using your HEX's but from what I read there it sounds like your not :p) as for the quark I've only ever made sweet things with it sorry.

Not having your HEB can completely stop your weight loss as you won't be getting enough fibre x

Hi thanks for your replies. i think you are right about me needing my HEX and some syns. the week I lost 2.5lbs I had them both, not 15 syns a day but at least 5. I tend to eat Hi Fi bars/alpen light for my HEXB and mini babybrl light or laughing cow light triangles for HEXA as I don't have milk in my drinks. I have been eating LOTS of muller light and more fruit and veg than even when I was a vegetarian.
Capri Gal I notice you joined around the same time as me, any nice food ideas or advice you have been given at class to share.

Denise

You can make all sorts with it. From lasagnes and carbonara, to dips, to chocolate mousse and cheese cake! The world is of food is your oyster with quark lol.

i can't stress enough about what everyone else has said, use your healthy extras and some syns, you probably won't loose half as much if you don't! Plus this is a healthy eating plan for life, and you're not just gonna eat fruit and veg, pasta and rice for life are you? You're gonna eat some bread, cereal, chocolate, crisps! Just follow the plan as it is, don't be scared to use your healthy extras and syns

The carbonara is fab! I'm also going to try chicken kievs made with smash in the week! To be honest, I pick up more tips on here than in class!

Back