Extra Easy SP Extra Easy SP Plan

Morning All,

I am starting the SP diet today after maintaining my weight over the festive. Want to kick start this new year weight loss. My consultant has told me to highlight all the S foods that I like in my book so I can see at a glance what I am able to eat.

For today im having

Breakfast - Poached eggs & toast (HEB) & 2 satsumas
Lunch - Ham and cheese (HEA) salad & apple
Dinner - Cottage pie with carrot and turnip topping with mixed veg

Am I going in the right direction? Think i might struggle a bit cutting out the carbs so just trying this for a week to see how I get on.

Hi guys,

I know the Quorn mince and pieces are P, however are we able to eat Quorn nuggets on an EESP day? They're synned at 1/2 syn each.

WaityKatie and Nikkik86 - you both seem to only have one HexB down? SHould you not be having a second one? This should help prevent the wooziness.

Have had a sp day without realising today lol x not sure i can cope with 2 hexbs after doing ee so long x so decided will have mix match days instead of a full week just this week so it boosts my losses then back to what i know next week :)

I'm not doing SP until next week because I wanted to sit down with the book and get my head around it first/get my shopping prepared for it. I'll be really interested to see how people are getting on in terms of losses!

I've done Extra Easy SP for four days but have been slightly over on Syns every day. I had a sneaky mid-week weigh today and I haven't lost anything. . . feeling quite demoralised as I'm find SP very difficult but I need to boost my losses so I am sticking with it! Trying to stay under Syns today - I have changed every single meal to be EESP friendly so I am hoping that even with the few extra Syns so far, I will see some loss this week, and then once I get the Syns under control I hope to see better losses. But any positive news from weigh-ins would be encouraging!

I wouldn't worry too much about your sneaky weigh in results... it normally takes 5 days or so to show any sort of a loss for me no matter what I am doing.

I wouldn't worry too much about your sneaky weigh in results... it normally takes 5 days or so to show any sort of a loss for me no matter what I am doing.

To be fair, I have sometimes found it takes a week for something to show on the scales for me so I know I'm being silly, just needed to hear someone else say it!

Hi people!

I am completely new to the forum (eek) I have a SP based question:

Its funny actually for months you dream of having 2 heBs and now I can I dont know what to do with myself!

If I have soup and bread for lunch (Tinned soup as HEB) does that count as some sort of S? or P? otherwise that meal is not 50/50 s/p.

also OIL has gone from the new book as HEB. ridic!

thanks in advance.

also any tips for the forum etc would be fab

I'm not doing SP until next week because I wanted to sit down with the book and get my head around it first/get my shopping prepared for it. I'll be really interested to see how people are getting on in terms of losses!

i lost 4.5lbs this week, following SP. My usual loss on EE is 1lb or less

Back