Extra Easy SP Extra Easy SP Plan

I understood that there were amendment sheets like bookmarks which should have been included when you got your new pack.

I didn't get any with my pack last Monday. May be I'll get them tomorrow but thanks for the info.

I think the amendments were caught up in the Citylink problems so haven't been delivered to the consultants - the website is still saying 1 tbsp of EVOO is a HEB - but whether that will remain for EE SP, no one's sure

Still not sure how much Free Food I'm allowed on an SP day - would 1 "roast" potato and half a parsnip be OK?

I'm on my 3rd SP day now and have been enjoying them so far. I think they're easier to do than success express seeing as the likes of peas and beans count as P :) Just having to think more on what to replace the potatoes, rice and pasta with!

I never quite got to grips with Success Express, but I'm finding EE SP easier than the old red days. I can use cauliflower rice or just have extra veg, but being able to use beans, peas and pulses in the P portion is much better. And I can always swap back to an EE day if I want rice/potatoes/pasta etc

Wow I'm so full today! I haven't eaten all of my planned snacks yet and really don't think I will be hungry enough for my tea either. I'll have a yogurt and fruit with my other HExB for the day for tea later on instead.

Is anyone else feeling this way? I wonder if it is the increase of protein rich foods?

KW x

Going to join a local class on Tuesday. Really looking forward to trying the EESP plan. Are potatoes still included as HEXB on this plan? Feel a bit confused without seeing the full plan yet.

Thanks,

Lou

I think the amendments were caught up in the Citylink problems so haven't been delivered to the consultants - the website is still saying 1 tbsp of EVOO is a HEB - but whether that will remain for EE SP, no one's sure

Still not sure how much Free Food I'm allowed on an SP day - would 1 "roast" potato and half a parsnip be OK?

I wouldn't have any as they are not really part of this plan.

I'm planning a few SP days in for this week as well! Tomorrow is all sorted and ready to go:

B - blackberries, raspberries and strawberries with quark (flavoured with some French Vanilla Skinny Syrup)

S - carrot sticks, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes.

L - mini mixed veg SW quiche and salad. Home made soup (butterbean, mushroom and spinach). Melon and plums. HEXB Alpen light bars.

S- HEXB(2) toast with cottage cheese and marmite

D - lasagne - using leeks instead of pasta. Made with quorn mince. White sauce made with eggs and cottage cheese, using HEXA for cheddar on top! Easy to pack loads of speed veg into the mince/sauce as well.

I've also got a spiralizer on order, so I can experiment with different sorts of "noodles"

I'm planning a few SP days in for this week as well! Tomorrow is all sorted and ready to go:

B - blackberries, raspberries and strawberries with quark (flavoured with some French Vanilla Skinny Syrup)

S - carrot sticks, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes.

L - mini mixed veg SW quiche and salad. Home made soup (butterbean, mushroom and spinach). Melon and plums. HEXB Alpen light bars.

S- HEXB(2) toast with cottage cheese and marmite

D - lasagne - using leeks instead of pasta. Made with quorn mince. White sauce made with eggs and cottage cheese, using HEXA for cheddar on top! Easy to pack loads of speed veg into the mince/sauce as well.

I've also got a spiralizer on order, so I can experiment with different sorts of "noodles"

How much are the spiralizers x

Subscribing I've been trying to do SP days, and loving all the meals on here! I'm also struggling to get second He b in but am going to have 2 slices of wholemeal nimble with 1 extra light laughing cow tonight
Hoping for a good first week loss on Friday

I'm planning a few SP days in for this week as well! Tomorrow is all sorted and ready to go: B - blackberries, raspberries and strawberries with quark (flavoured with some French Vanilla Skinny Syrup) S - carrot sticks, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes. L - mini mixed veg SW quiche and salad. Home made soup (butterbean, mushroom and spinach). Melon and plums. HEXB Alpen light bars. S- HEXB(2) toast with cottage cheese and marmite D - lasagne - using leeks instead of pasta. Made with quorn mince. White sauce made with eggs and cottage cheese, using HEXA for cheddar on top! Easy to pack loads of speed veg into the mince/sauce as well. I've also got a spiralizer on order, so I can experiment with different sorts of "noodles"

I love the idea of using leeks like pasta sheets. EESP lasagne is going down on next weeks meal plan already!

KW x

Hi Slimming Kitchen and everyone else

I'm joining up tomorrow night and really love some of the menu ideas here - and all the great clarification around SP :)

They seem to vary hugely, depending on the style you go for. I read through reviews and decided against a pencil sharpener shape one. I've paid just under £20 including postage from Amazon.

Will have a look xx

So today's menu:

Breakfast (well, brunch, really): Grapefruit , scrambled eggs [P], smoked salmon [P], mushrooms , tomatoes

Dinner: Chicken [P], carrots , green beans , sprouts , 1 roastie + 1/2 parsnip (cooked in Frylight) [Free]

Snacks: Ginger Scan Bran cake (HEB, carrots , eggs [P]), apple

HEA: 250mls s s milk
HEB: 5 Scan Bran, 1 HiFi bar

Syns: Gravy 1.5 . . . erm that's it!

So today's menu:

Breakfast (well, brunch, really): Grapefruit , scrambled eggs [P], smoked salmon [P], mushrooms , tomatoes

Dinner: Chicken [P], carrots , green beans , sprouts , 1 roastie + 1/2 parsnip (cooked in Frylight) [Free]

Snacks: Ginger Scan Bran cake (HEB, carrots , eggs [P]), apple

HEA: 250mls s s milk
HEB: 5 Scan Bran, 1 HiFi bar

Syns: Gravy 1.5 . . . erm that's it!

All that looks great but to not miss out on mash, couldn't you do swede mash xxx

oh that's a bugger lol

Back