Extra Easy SP Extra Easy SP Plan

Nowhere in my post did I say you could syn free food so I don't know where you got that from

I quite clearly said you cannot give free food a syn value but you can have something with free food in it if it already has an EE syn value like potato waffles

That dosent really make sense to me....not your post but the logic of have a synned value food with a free food allowance
eg....
a pototo waffle (100 calories) has a syn value of 2.5 syns on EE (the nutritional value of the ingredients minus the free food allowance) so how can I have a waffle when doing an EE SP day for the same syn value as an EE day...

My best friend has been to weigh in this morning and just told me she lost 8.5lbs this week after following SP. What a fantastic weight loss to start the new year xxx

Wow! I'm weighing in tonight after following some SP days but my loss won't be anywhere near that :(

Im off to weigh in soon hoping for a decent loss. I gained 2lbs christmas week so will be pleased if I have got that off :)
xxx

Good luck!

That dosent really make sense to me....not your post but the logic of have a synned value food with a free food allowance
eg....
a pototo waffle (100 calories) has a syn value of 2.5 syns on EE (the nutritional value of the ingredients minus the free food allowance) so how can I have a waffle when doing an EE SP day for the same syn value as an EE day...

This is exactly what I tried to clarify with head office

Maybe they will change the syn values of foods that contain free foods to reflect this so there is an EE and an EE SP value ?

There's no need to be argumentative and rude about it all.
I know you didnt mention synning free food but I only mentioned that to clarify this for other members reading my thread here as it can get confusing for some with it being a completely new plan. xxx

Then why quote me if you weren't referring to my post ??

I also said in the same post you can't syn free food like potatoes and pasta

Then why quote me if you weren't referring to my post ??

I also said in the same post you can't syn free food like potatoes and pasta

I only replied to your post in response to being able to use syns on whatever you want whether it be a chocolate bar or a potato waffle it doesnt matter. At the end of the day we only get 15 syns to use so does it matter if someone wants it them all on waffles and curly fries or if they choose to have a chocolate bar. We have a limit on syns so as long as we dont go over them it doesnt matter what they're on.
Im not here to pick fault or correct/tell people their wrong or whatever. We are all here to help eachother and its helping us all make sense of it thats all.
Happy Slimming :D xxxx

This new plan is really winding me up !!

Like you I just want to help people I'm evangelical about SW and I'm a diamond member been at target 1.5 years and a member 3.5 years

So why on earth am I struggling to understand it

It is a bit frustrating, isn't it? (See my earlier post!)

I never got to grips with Success Express, but I though this was more straighforward!

Subscribing x

image-2899238570.jpg

Yesterday's sp attempt x

This new plan is really winding me up !!

Like you I just want to help people I'm evangelical about SW and I'm a diamond member been at target 1.5 years and a member 3.5 years

So why on earth am I struggling to understand it

I suspect there are a lot of people feeling the same way. Probably a lot of people doing their own interpretation of it too. Its only when its discussed in a thread like this that certain things get queried and we all realise that what we read it as, ain't necessarily so.
I for one am grateful that this thread exists and we will all learn from it, from those more experienced. Ultimately with anything new there are teething problems but after a while it will get easier... I hope!
Thanks to all that have contributed and tried to clarify the details. :)

Im off to weigh in soon hoping for a decent loss. I gained 2lbs christmas week so will be pleased if I have got that off :)
xxx

How did your WI go Slimmingkitchen?

I was really naughty this morning and did a mid week weigh in - scales showed a loss of 1.5lb in three days so I'm hoping for another half pound by WI on Saturday morning. I'm doing EE but am reducing my carb portions.

I've just got home from weigh in & lost 4lbs.
So pleased as I gained 4lbs over the last two weeks during Christmas holidays.
At least now I can start the year on a clean slate and I'm back to halfway through to target again.

I hope everyone's had a good day.
Now I'm going for a carb overdose lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My Consultant didn't tell us about having free food on a SP day, she says if you do have free food, then you've stepped back into a EE day so don't have your second HE.

I know the book and website say differently! She also said green and red were gone- didn't refer to the website at all!

Well done Slimming Kitchen - 4lb in a week is amazing - there must be something in this SP lark after all! Enjoy your EE day with all those carbs

I lost 3lb with 4 days on SP! It works but I don't want to do much more!

We had the new member talk today and SP was barely mentioned as its a short term plan for quick results and not to be followed all the time. We also got a bookmark which says if you do more than a week, gave an extra A choice or throw in some normal EE days.

I lost 3lb with 4 days on SP! It works but I don't want to do much more!

We had the new member talk today and SP was barely mentioned as its a short term plan for quick results and not to be followed all the time. We also got a bookmark which says if you do more than a week, gave an extra A choice or throw in some normal EE days.

Wow thats great :) im aiming for a full week (except sunday lol) on the new EESP plan and judging by some of the losses it will give my body a great boost after the festivities lol x

Hmm, well, I'm going to bring the mood right down as I only lost 1/2 lb :(

Not sure that EESP is worth the effort (or the extra HEB) if I'm not going to get the weight loss

Will throw in a few if I can, but might just up the S and P foods as part of my normal EE days

A bit disappointed, if I'm honest

Hmm, well, I'm going to bring the mood right down as I only lost 1/2 lb :(

Not sure that EESP is worth the effort (or the extra HEB) if I'm not going to get the weight loss

Will throw in a few if I can, but might just up the S and P foods as part of my normal EE days

A bit disappointed, if I'm honest

Ooo dear x still a loss though so happy days :) xx

Back