Extra Easy SP Extra Easy SP Plan

Hi Hun
Welcome to the forum and this great thread :)
I love having two HEB's too it's great.
Whenever I have my HEB's as my main meal I just have abit of fruit afterwards. This morning I had weetabix and then a few pieces of fresh clementines.
xxxx

Thanks for your help! I've been shovelling the S's in when I have my HEB, i feel really positive about weigh in (tomorrow) but only time will tell!

Clementines are so sweet at the minute, they have been my life line. xx

I'm giving the SP a try this week.. Twice though it turned into an extra easy day... Gonna try harder for next week though, but expecting a loss in my WI tonight :)

I think the SP principles can help you to get good losses doing EE too. I lost 3.5lb this week doing 6 EE days and just 1 SP day but I tried to watch my carb portions and make slightly different choices, e.g. quark instead of Mullerlight, raspberries instead of banana, as much speed food as I could. Still used around 10 syns per day on average too. It seems like a good way to give yourself a boost.

For meal ideas I can recommend chilli with cauliflower rice, chicken stuffed with quark and wrapped in bacon, and cottage pie made with swede and carrot mash. Also had a huge cooked breakfast brunch at the weekend.

Cottage pie (using chicken thigh mince) made with mushrooms and peas and topped with carrot and swede mash. HexA of cheese sprinkled on top.

Oh my Lord. This was divine.

Attachments

• image-3188132569.jpg
    image-3188132569.jpg
    648.7 KB · Views: 205
I definitely want to try this after i've followed the EE plan for a few weeks

After joining a class last week and doing SP I have lost 6lbs this week- just got back from WI now :D
My OH doesn't come to class but he has been following it to and he lost 10lbs, I just cant believe that we have lost more than 1 stone between us in 1 week :eek:

Well done Nettie. That's amazing!

Hi hope you don't mind me joining in.. I'm newish, I mean I did slimming world before losing 3 stone but then got pregnant I re- joined slimming world last week over the moon!! I did 4 SP days which are fab and suit me a lot more than EE I only have an EE day when I'm in the mood for chips really .. I lost 7 pound in my first week so excited!! And raring to go this week hoping for another great loss!! Good luck to everyone here rooting for you all!!

Thanks for this - great post.

Back at SW last night for my first meeting since before Christmas - SP all new to me, so this is really helpful.

Need to kick start my weight loss after the excesses of December, so SP looks like a perfect way to do it.

Don't know how I'll cope without bananas though! :)

Hi Everyone,

I just started with Slimming World last week and I have lost 3lbs doing the SP plan. I'm not going to lie, I thought I would lose a bit more considering I had a sick bug on the first day! I'm going to carry on with it for this second week to get closer to my half stone mark as I know that will spur me on, adding a healthy extra A and reducing my Syns to max of 10. The following week I will alternate between EE days and SP days so that with the introduction of proper carbs back, they won't all pile back on!

Congrats to everyone who has lost so far :)
:D

Hi all, i am starting SP today and read all posts on this thread - thanks everyone!! :) Great ideas and discussions. Think i have it all straight in my mind!!

Can i ask where people buy the Bfree wraps please? And is 1 a Hex B?

Thanks xXx

Hi I get the bfree wraps from asda and one is a heb :)

Could anyone please give me the link to get slimming world online cheaper. I'm sure there was a thread with a code, think it may have been 1/3 off membership?
I know I've only got a few pounds left but would like to find out more about SP including what you can have as HEx's
I'm a bit of a technophobe and don't know how to search for the thread!! Many thanks x

Hi All! I was a target member from March 2013 and put on a little over xmas, only 5lb out of target range but want it off for a holiday in Feb so giving SP a go for a few days as consultant recommended! Have done it since Monday and have to say im really enjoying it! Forced me out of my EE comfort zone of pasta and potatoes and am trying lots of new recipes and changed my daily staple of rice/pasta salad for lunch which is good! Actually feeling very full on it too despite no carbs which im surprised at.

Weigh in tomorrow and am feeling positive so hoping i wont be disappointed!

Well done to everyone on their fab losses. You're all doing great. I went back to EE this week and still had a small loss so I'm happy.
I've now lost 8.5lbs, got 3lbs until I get to my first target and I go on holiday in 6 weeks time.

I love the SP plan as a boost. Like doing it 2-3 times a week rather than the whole 7 days. That way I can have some carbs on the normal EE days xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do you find that you're still losing what you usually would if you were just on the EE the full week? Or more? I mean with having the EE days and then the SP days added in too. Just wondering how much cutting carbs then adding them back in might screw up things.

Cheers

After joining a class last week and doing SP I have lost 6lbs this week- just got back from WI now :D
My OH doesn't come to class but he has been following it to and he lost 10lbs, I just cant believe that we have lost more than 1 stone between us in 1 week :eek:

Thats amazing xx

Back